Reviews for Reckless
margiepiex chapter 21 . 9/28
Please continue! This story is such a good read! Best I've read in a long time.. I've been looking for a story like yours.. I've recently been feeling out of touch with HGSS stories.. But then I read this story & now I'm hooked with it again. Hopefully I see a notif for this story soon!
loverofanime41302 chapter 21 . 9/9
No. please don't stop the story! I'm really enjoying the plot line. :) I would absolutely love to be able to see a notification that a new chapter was up for this story! 3
look2thesky7 chapter 21 . 8/23
Please don't quit! I totally know the feeling and I hope you can push through it :) great read so far, can't wait to see how it resolves.
Oooohh! I'm in love with your story! :D Read it all in one go and desperately need more... Please don't tell me it's on hiatus... :'( Keep posting! Thanks!
willowlux chapter 21 . 8/12
Greater story.
Yuna chapter 21 . 7/25
I really like this Tom Riddle Jr Clone/Hermione/Malfoy/Severus angst adventure romance thingy, I'm pissed at severus's fling with the other professor but beginning to like the Tom Clone/Hermione. . .I have a feeling that she's gonna stick to Tom's side. . .because. . .She's a Scorned married betrayed woman and hell hath no fury like a womans scorn. DarkHermione? I sure as hell would be freaking pissed if my husband did what severus did. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
IWishICouldThinkOfAUsername chapter 21 . 7/13
Please, please update this lovely story! It's been too long since your last chapter was posted... Don't abandon it and give your readers some closure, please! Thanks.
sjoyhp chapter 21 . 7/4
Please, update this amazing story!
Great story. Please continue it!
191987 chapter 21 . 6/5
Discontinue the story!? Please no! Stumbled upon this lovely story of yours and would like to read more! Please finish it - don't give up when everything was beginning to be gradually revealed and solved - that would be too sad. Cheers.
Please continue writing this amazing story - your updates are sorely missed! Thanks.
amr56 chapter 21 . 5/14
This story is really great. It's so complex and you have so many things going on, I am very interested to see what happens next. I hope you update it soon. Thanks for sharing!
New chapter 21 . 5/12
Have you forgotten your suffering readers?
LionLock chapter 21 . 5/6
Such an intriguing plot, I love how gradual the relations between HG and SS is. In response to your last note, please continue this story it has to be one of the best MLC fics I have read in sometime.