Reviews for Reckless
derAnged.romAntic chapter 28 . 2/2
Just found your story and completely enjoyed it! It's very interesting and I can't wait for the next chapter.
ReDish chapter 25 . 1/31
It would suit this story for Hermione not to survive. Usually I am all for HGSS, but I can't see it here.
ReDish chapter 26 . 1/31
I'm sorry you've lost your writing mojo on this...it doesn't come across that way as I read the chapter! I look forward to reading how you wrap it up.
ReDish chapter 2 . 1/31
You do bleak well.
hey, thanks for sticking with this story, even though you seem to have lost your motivation to continue writing it. It is a wonderful story and I hope you continue to write it until it's completed. I really would like to know where Thomas is and what his overall motives were. I kind of hope he won't turn out to be the next dark lord. I'd also really like to see a bit more HGSS personally getting to know each other. They are so confused at the moment and I really hope that they can look past it all and try to make their relationship work.
Thanks for writing! Keep it up!
Fickle Hippo chapter 28 . 1/25
I just read the whole story so far and I'm really enjoying it. I can't wait to see what happens when they get back and see there relationship build. I think Snape will be even more protective show that little bit of softness when he can't say it.
colao chapter 28 . 1/24
Their relationship is better but Lord is it painful. I hope they iron out some of their issues. I'm dying to know about Thomas, what his plans are...
Lady Reese Kightkens chapter 28 . 1/24
This story is absolutely wonderfully brilliant!

First off, I can see that there are a few minor word mix ups (using "they" instead of "that" or getting pronouns mixed up), but they are only a minor inconvenience. But slight grammatical or spelling errors do not detract from the story at all, at least, not in this case.

Secondly, the only problem that seems to creep up is what I can only describe as making the mystery too vague. You are doing a great job keeping the mystery alive and the questions coming, but there are times that is is difficult to know what we are to assume. The best example of this is how in an earlier chapter, Severus confronted Hermione about the rumors Pansy spread when she was caught exiting his dorm room. The last couple of chapters revealed that he thinks they were sleeping together. The problem is that it wasn't clear how he drew that conclusion when he seemed to have already used Legilimency on her to determine that the rumors were false. There was just bit of confusion on if he either didn't use Legilimency or if there was some other incident that caused him to draw that conclusion. But even so, this problem I am describing doesn't seem to come up often or be of any great consequence to the story. I guess this would be classified as another minor issue.

Last of all, I have been reading your author's notes on each chapter and I can see you lack a bit of confidence in your writing. It was sad to see that you felt you were losing your spirit with this story and got stuck, but I am glad you overcame it. Do not feel bad. Sometimes an artist must step back from a piece for a while in order to remember the love that started it to proceed in finishing it with the respect it deserves. I don't know how long you stepped back for, but you seem to have made it through. The story did not suffer from a break. As the author, you are the only one who knows how the story ends. We as the readers have obviously put enough faith in you to trust your judgement.

However, with all that said, your plot seems to be flowing nicely, your characters are developing beautifully, and your story is moving at a perfect pace with enough drama, angst, and mystery. I do love a marriage law fanfics, but I found myself getting drawn into the mystery of Thomas Stern in addition to the core HG/SS relationship. Currently, you are nailing everything that makes a fantastic fanfiction.

Since I am late to the proverbial party, it would be useless for me to comment/suggest on the already long published chapters, so I will review the future chapters as they come. This story is fascinating and kept me engaged for the better part of three days. You said a chapter or two back that there were not many chapters left. Honestly, I am not quite ready for it to end. I have been enthralled from the beginning, and now, I am on edge waiting for the next installment :-)
Let me start off by saying that I am a huge Dramione fan and this is one of the few SSHG fanfics I've read but my friend you have well and truly converted me. If Severus and Hermione don't end up together I'm gonna have to go on a killing spree and I don't think you want that on your conscience. Please let them live happily ever after :(
He's obviously the Dark Lord! Dude, handsome AND charming? Thomas?!
i really liked that one!
colao chapter 21 . 1/22
I've just caught up to this chapter and thank goodness you continued! I'm extremely anxious to see how this ends, you've sucked me and I can barely stand it. Please complete this fix!
McKenzie Vallir chapter 28 . 1/22
Once again I loved your newest addition to the story (which is equally intriguing and frustrating at times!) my only sore spot is please please please tell me that you're giving hermione her magic back!
sa1ntmung0 chapter 8 . 1/21
Hmmmmmmm. Flayed cats, necromancy and a strange boy named Thomas - whose name can be shortened to Tom...
UH OH!
I like how this story is progressing, and how you feed little bits of character info but still leave the reader guessing as to motives and agendas.
Can't wait to catch up to everyone else who is reading this. :)
Vampgirliegirl chapter 28 . 1/21