Reviews for Reckless
look2thesky7 chapter 21 . 8/23
Please don't quit! I totally know the feeling and I hope you can push through it :) great read so far, can't wait to see how it resolves.
Oooohh! I'm in love with your story! :D Read it all in one go and desperately need more... Please don't tell me it's on hiatus... :'( Keep posting! Thanks!
willowlux chapter 21 . 8/12
Greater story.
Yuna chapter 21 . 7/25
I really like this Tom Riddle Jr Clone/Hermione/Malfoy/Severus angst adventure romance thingy, I'm pissed at severus's fling with the other professor but beginning to like the Tom Clone/Hermione. . .I have a feeling that she's gonna stick to Tom's side. . .because. . .She's a Scorned married betrayed woman and hell hath no fury like a womans scorn. DarkHermione? I sure as hell would be freaking pissed if my husband did what severus did. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
IWishICouldThinkOfAUsername chapter 21 . 7/13
PLEASE UPDATE OMFG THIS IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL STORY IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY AND JUST PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE
Please, please update this lovely story! It's been too long since your last chapter was posted... Don't abandon it and give your readers some closure, please! Thanks.
sjoyhp chapter 21 . 7/4
Please, update this amazing story!
Great story. Please continue it!
191987 chapter 21 . 6/5
Discontinue the story!? Please no! Stumbled upon this lovely story of yours and would like to read more! Please finish it - don't give up when everything was beginning to be gradually revealed and solved - that would be too sad. Cheers.
Please continue writing this amazing story - your updates are sorely missed! Thanks.
amr56 chapter 21 . 5/14
This story is really great. It's so complex and you have so many things going on, I am very interested to see what happens next. I hope you update it soon. Thanks for sharing!
New chapter 21 . 5/12
Have you forgotten your suffering readers?
LionLock chapter 21 . 5/6
Such an intriguing plot, I love how gradual the relations between HG and SS is. In response to your last note, please continue this story it has to be one of the best MLC fics I have read in sometime.
delta1 chapter 21 . 4/27
Please keep going
IAbsolutelyLove chapter 1 . 4/10
Hi! So I'm basically one of your new reads! I'm really not sure where exactly to start from but I have so much to say considering I've just finished reading 21 chapter. One thing you should truly know if that, I normally don't tend to review or say anything but I couldn't stop myself from leaving a review!

When I started reading the story, in the beginning I felt like I didn't like one bit of this story. I'm morally a crazy Snape/Hermione fanfic reader, but the way he was treating her in this story just didn't bode well with me. But for some unknown reason I kept reading, maybe because of Thomas & his mystery! I thought this is one those book. That wouldn't have many snape and Hermione scenes, but to slowly watch them grow, even with their complexities! I love your snape, I love how you've portrayed him so accurately. I just really WISH that you would include more snape and Hermione scenes. I literally wait on every chapter to just see their growth. I also live how you've taken the story, slowly and gradually building it up! And what a plot, tbh! You're a really good writer, and you should definitely not discontinue this.

Your flare for mystery is just impeccable, I don't know where this story is going but I can't wait to see how it goes.

Just that I really wish there was more of snape and Hermione probably because I just love seeing them together, and I can't wait to see how your snape and Hermione are going to be!

But all in all, this a wonderful story and you should really not discontinue it! Hoping to hear from you soon!

Sending love, all the way from India :D