Reviews for Reckless
Banglabou chapter 25 . 12h
Wonderful story. I've just binge read the whole thing again and you have a gift for story telling. I vote for Hermione to end up with Severus, and here's my reasoning: Usually I hate a philandering man, but in this case we only saw a kiss which it seems Fiona instigated-and we now know she had ulterior motives anyway. He too was forced into the marriage and has been feeling conflicted for being attracted to a younger woman and a student. So I'd cut the guy some slack. I'm not sure Hermione would've completely rejected Tom if he'd made any advances like that. Tom on the other hand has taken her power through devious means and left her defenceless in a dangerous situation. So if your romantic choices boil down to a grump with a wandering eye and a guy who wants to get you killed, you should definitely stick with the grump. LOL! I kid, of course, I really like your characterization of both men in this story. Eagerly awaiting updates!
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 25 . 19h
Please continue this incredible story!
Guest chapter 25 . 19h
Absolutely love this story, extremely well written. Like another reviewer I've read this in 12 hours! I would like to see her end up with Snape. She said herself she doesn't fancy Tom, he's her friend. I would like to see Tom survive and have a happy life!
Relent1ess chapter 25 . 11/29
Okay... I looked on your bio page to find your other Severus/Hermione/Tom love triangle story and... it was not there. But I do remember the plot, the whole story, and your ending. Even if I cannot remember the name of the story. You are asking who she should end up with. In the other story I really thought she should end up with Tom because even though he was devious, he was never cruel to her like Snape was. But I was satisfied with your ending.

As for this story, I can feel the underlining attraction she has for Tom, but I actually prefer her to end up with Snape in this one. I don't want Tom to die, but they seem to have a shaky friendship and that to me is what I feel is what Tom and Hermione have in this story. I don't feel tension or really anything other than a tentative friendship between the two.

I love both ships. BUT, Tomione is my favorite, so for me to say I think she should be with Snape is saying a lot. You have done a really good job of showing the growth of Snape's feelings for Hermione in this story. In the last story I felt that Tom and Hermione had a better bond and feelings for each other. Hermione has been through a lot in this story. She has grown as a character too. They really feel genuine feelings for each other. Snape's bitterness has mellowed at a believable rate. And his progression of feelings towards Hermione is so believable in this story. Snape fits with Hermione in this story better because the progression of their forced relationship has really turned into something substantial and tangible. Yes he has been cruel to her, but not as severe as he was in the last story and I think your characterization was closer to how I picture Snape. Hermione really cares for Snape. But I just feel that Tom and Hermione are nothing but kinda friends in this story.

You have a great story telling ability. I like your stories. because they are darker than some of the other stories I have read. Sorry for rambling on so much. I would love to read your prefered ending posted with the story itself and then maybe post the alternate ending as a one shot or something. I have enjoyed seeing your growth in your storytelling and writing abilities. You are a great author and I look forward to reading more from you. I anxiously await your next chapter. Thank you!
Mrs Merce Snape chapter 25 . 11/29
Well , we still dont know how much we can trust tom, so if hes one of the good guys, it will be nice a brotherly relationship with hermione ( with a sharing of voldy power ?), and severus will need to do some serious grovelling , and suffer a bit before trying a new courtship with her.
Im mad at your severus , he needs to do some serious explanations, but they still make a lovely coulple. :)
Love your story !
Lyra Lupin chapter 25 . 11/29
You're almost there! I'm rather upset with Sev and Tom, so where will t go? Snape really f-Ed up again driving her into the boys arms. I hold SS accountable!
I love both this story and Melancholia! Such a great mixture of suspense with meaningful character and plot development. I normally love Hermione and Severus together but I actually think I would rather like to see her with Tom in this particular story. With Severus straying rather recently it seems hard to o believe that he really deserves her or really appreciates her strength of mind and magic. I'll love whatever you decide to do though!
CloudwatcherNumbuh7 chapter 25 . 11/29
This was a good chapter. Personally I would like to see Hermione end up with Severus. I hope you find inspiration wuth this story soon.
slytherinprinces chapter 25 . 11/29
I have just read this whole story up to this point in one day! Obviously I have enjoyed it. Please update soon. Btw, Hermione has to end up with Severus. They love each other even though they fight it.
Bobbskins chapter 25 . 11/29
I absolutely love this story! I think you should write the ending that you think suits it the most but I would really like Hermoine to end up with Severus :)
masoxrista chapter 25 . 11/29
Awwww shizznit. Truth is, i am a Snamione shipper but right now for this story, I'm hoping against hope that Thomas has a heart and wont betray Hermione. I guess im a Hermione shipper. I want her to end up with someone that can give her what she deserves and right now Snape is not doing well in showing that.
hellomimmy chapter 25 . 11/29
Hermione should end up with severus. Tom should be striped of magic. Good defeats evil is heartwarming.
originalanonymouse chapter 25 . 11/29
I really liked this latest chapter. Great job. I think she should end up with Snape, but make it a very close call. Preferably ending in Thomas' death. But a bittersweet death.
CassieRenee333 chapter 25 . 11/29
This chapter actually felt really good to me, I'd have never guessed you were struggling. I suppose at the end of the day, I'd really like Hermione and Severus to ensure together. If majority says otherwise th I ugh, I'd be fine with that too :)
blkroses chapter 25 . 11/29
I want it to be Hermione and Snape. Im sure it is not going to be easy for them but I still want those two to work out