Reviews for Reckless
New chapter 20 . 2/23
I would like to know when you are going to continue this story...
Snaperipper chapter 20 . 2/12
Please continue. And make Hermione hex the shot out of them.
Bananaphobia chapter 20 . 1/19
Oh no! Sevie-cakes has to have an excuse. Even though he was kissing a colleague. While he's married. To a girl he's just begun to desire. There's got to be a plausible excuse in there somewhere, I'm sure. I wonder how Hermione is in danger. Does Voldy have a spell that will kill or enslave all muggleborns? Or will she get caught in the crossfires between Voldy and Snape? I'm very curious and am patiently waiting for the next installment.
HermioneeBlack chapter 20 . 1/17
this is quite neatly put together. usually, when authors are dropping hints, they kind of fall flat either on revelation or gradual introduction. you do it with an aplomb. Good job.
AMW1014 chapter 20 . 1/6
There are a few spelling/grammatical errors throughout but overall I'm enjoying the story and look forward to the next update.
New chapter 20 . 1/5
Dear author, I think it's brilliant how you changed Hermione's - and subsequently the readers' - perception of Thomas. He is not just a prodigious student playing with the dark arts but a Voldemort clone. And now the question is: What was nature's contribution to the dark lord's evil character (his genetic code) and what did society ( family, orphanage) contribute? What are Thomas' aims in life; how much does he strive to be different from his father; can he be different? Hermione is about to not only risk her life and beliefs but the future of wizard and muggle society by helping Thomas. Thomas could turn out to be an invincible and wiser dark lord...that's really an interesting situation you created!
Melodyssister chapter 20 . 1/3
Thanks for writing this unusual tale. I am confused but compelled by your story. Looking forward to the next instalments - I do hope Snape isn't really cheating on Hermione, though.
New chapter 20 . 1/2
I'm starting to think your story will turn out to be a tragedy: Hermione losing her life and Severus thinking about - and regretting - the past...too late again!... I wish she could overcome the curse or whatever it is that is keeping her from trusting Malfoy even now with all the facts in the open - and find a little love, respect and friendship in his arms. Severus deserves to be taken down a peg. Even if kissing Fiona Gershwin was meant to serve as a means to an end - he has to be made aware that he had been beyond cruel towards Hermione. I don't like it at all. This story makes me sad, but I still hope there might be a happy ending for the married couple and not just angst and drama. There's too much between them after all...I wish you would update soon...
Missy Melinda chapter 20 . 12/28/2014
I am not much of a Snape fan but, this story is really interesting. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/28/2014
YAY so happy to see you've updated, I've been following this since you posted and out of all the fics I've read this one is deff one of my very favorites, it was actually the first one I found and I think you're a fantastic writer. I know you probably have lots going on in the outside world but please keep updating, you can't leave us hanging with that! xo
Jen0318 chapter 20 . 12/28/2014
Reaaaaally upset with Snape right now...there better be a really good explanation!
SereniteRose chapter 20 . 12/28/2014
I'm sorry to say, because I like almost all of the stories on fanfiction, but I gotta tell you this one really sucked big time. there is no plot Severus just cheated on his wife and Thomas turned out to be related to Riddle, and I'm sorry but it's a very bad story. no offense meant I'm sure your a lovely writer and I normally enjoy the stories but this one left me lacking. agian I;m sorry if I offended you it was not my intension to do so. I hope the next chapter is better and it will clear up why Snape was cheating on her.
SereniteRose chapter 15 . 12/28/2014
can you please kill or hurt Pansy, or let Thomas hurt her so that Hermione can be left alone. but good story by the way, just a little confusing.
SereniteRose chapter 11 . 12/28/2014
why is Hermione still acting weak? and why is Snape a dick? and why is the story moving to slow?
SereniteRose chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
Good story so far, but why is everybody and I mean that whore Lavender Brown and that sluts the Patail Bitches why are they being mean and ugly to Hermione? who is one of the best characters J.K. Rowling has created in a long time? and why are you making Hermione a weak character? when she is not weak. and who is Thomas? I wonder if he is Tom Riddle incarnate. please make Hermione a stronger person in this story and make stand up those whores in the story. and please kill or maime Ron or at least humiliate him and that slut whore Lavender. are you going to make a romance between Thomas and Hermione? I hope so cause that would put a fire under Snape. but wonderful story so far thanks ever so much.