Reviews for Personal Space
Anonymous chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
I know it's complete, but you should continue this to when House gets out of jail, and he and Cuddy can be together again.
GyMusicAddict chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
I really enjoyed this little story. I love Rachel! She's a cute, sassy kid. I wouldn't want to know a child like that, but like I always say, as a character I totally love it! I'm glad that you gave Cuddy and House their happy ending, nice job. :)
partypantscuddy chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
Ugh eff mY HEART MY SOUL IT ALL HURTS JFC GODDAMN IT

that's it. that's the review.

no, i'm kidding. i loved it a lot and i just ugh bye.

(i live tweeted it btw)
partypantscuddy chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Feels, no thanks.
bueemo chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
I've read this story 2 times already and it's still as amazing as the first time. I cannot tell you how much I like this story, it's really cute, fluffy but also very good story-lined. Only if you were one of the writers in the show! LOL If you write some more stories, can you include Rachel in them? Stories tend to be more heartwarming and cute when there's a child around. Lastly, thank you so much for creating something as beautiful as this. Keep writing!
khay chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
i'm crying at how beautifully, wonderfully written this fic is.

i love how you brought them together after everything they've been through.

please, please, please keep writing buddy fics :D thank you!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
Ooooh that was just... Perfect! Congrats you are an original writer and I admire you ;) Thanks for this xoxo
OldSFfan chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
Grand. Thanks for a happy ending. My practical side is yelling for attention... Then what? But your story's ending has integrity and you don't have to satisfy a compulsive reader's itch.
Sheis1963 chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Okay, I will refuse accept any other canon that is not this story.
Totally one of my favourite post-finale fics ever! The writing is amazing, reading your fics is always a great joy. Kudos!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
freaking cool!
CaptainK8 chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Just beautiful! The second half was the perfect ending to this. This is one of my favorite stories yet.
Alex chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Wonderfully written and a fitting conclusion.
HuddyGirl chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG EPILOGUE PLEASE!11
Josephine chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
What a beautiful story! And so original, too, since I never would've considered having House return to prison a positive development for our couple. Spending 10-36 months behind bars is going to be rough, but at least he'll have the chance to freely reunite with the woman and child he loves once he's released. This story would make an excellent springboard to further explore House and Cuddy's relationship in sequels or follow-ups if you ever choose to do so.

On a separate note, I wish you and your loved ones a Happy New Year. May you enjoy good health, prosperity, and happiness in 2014. Thank you for all of the joy and comfort that your writings have brought us throughout the years. Cheers!
freeasabird14 chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Thank you so much for writing such a great story. It was truly original and fun to read. Rachel is just so damn hilarious, as well as House and Cuddy. I was literally giggling. They are the best trio ever. Btw, happy new year 2014.