Reviews for Indigo
Tenma Sosei chapter 11 . 8/19
Umm how can you say realistic when you sped up the whole romance between Naruto and Hinata, and yet extremely slow between Naruto and Konan?
rebornleaf chapter 1 . 6/20
Duuuude where are you man I really want to your continuing this story it's really good
Well any who miss ya and please return soon
rebornleaf chapter 11 . 6/20
Duuuude where are ya bruh missing your stroy here bro can you give us something on this man because I really want to know what has happened here
rasmusfear chapter 11 . 8/11/2014
plz update, continue with the great work.
Cerulean Knight chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
I could hear a song in my head during this chapter-rather this chapter made me think of said song. It's called "I don't wanna die" and its by Hollywood Undead.
I like this story so far.
PATR10TJD chapter 11 . 3/23/2014
Cannot wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/15/2014
I like this story, but I think I should raise a few points. First of all your question about how to make the three-way romance happen. I for one don't think monogamy would be much of a moral issues to people who kill and steal for a living. There has been no indication that the Ninja World places high emphasis on monogamy and if anything I'm pretty sure it's moot, after all Kunoichi are expected to seduce and at times sleep with their enemy in order to drop their guard. However if you need a valid reason, then I'd say go with sex itself. It's proven Naruto has far more stamina than anyone else, I mean he outlasted a Edo Tensei Madara in battle and he's basically a zombie so he shouldn't have a limit on his stamina, but Naruto outlasted him up until Madara fully revived himself. That being said, I'm sure that stamina translates in his bed as well and as much as I like Hinata, she has very low stamina, so does Konan, and despite what people say, women take a lot of pride in being able to sexually satisfy their men, so I think it's reasonable that both women would team up simply to keep him satisfied and make sure he doesn't have to turn to whores like Jiraiya does, but that's just my opinion, I know it's been done but really it makes sense, far more than 'he needs more love' due to a hard life. Secondly, everyone is assuming the worst when it comes to Hinata joining Konan, everyone either thinks she turned traitor or was captured right off the bat when there could have been many other reasons. One she is a kunoichi, deception and disguise is her forte, she could have faked joining the Akatsuki in order to save Naruto, which should have been the initial beliefs of the Konoha 11, or two she could have captured Konan and was forcing Konan to show her where to find Naruto, as for the ninja she attacks, there have been spies killed by other spies to prevent one from compromising the mission. Also, why does everyone accept Danzo's decree? His ROOT was supposed to be disbanded and they should be questioning why his ROOT confronted Hinata, it was apparent those were ROOT Anbu that found her.
dasross chapter 11 . 2/17/2014
I think Hinata could learn the rasengan and maybe senjutsu because of tue byakugan...she can see her own chakra and control it chakra form jutsu like rasengans hould be easier to learn and she would also be able to balance chakra and narute energy with her byakugan
Dragon Man 180 chapter 11 . 2/15/2014
I hope Konan figures out her feelings and how she'll deal with them soon. I hope Naruto gets the sensing negative emotions things soon. How long until Hinata confronts Konan on her feelings?
Nyaruto chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
I like the alternative act.
Nyaruto chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
Nyaruto chapter 5 . 2/15/2014
Oh, I was hoping Naruto would find a way to get just as strong. Like Hishiraama. Without any kyuubi power of course.
Nyaruto chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
Nyaruto chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
I am in a rush, so this is not really a review.
TheRazgrizDragon chapter 11 . 2/15/2014
Great chapter so far; also please note because this is going to drive me nuts but is blonde not blond and everyone does that, lol. Also Tenten's name is spelled like that without the space. Great story so far and good luck!