Reviews for Drunken Space-Time Ninjutsu
Guest chapter 1 . 12h
Need this to be updated. This is freaking epic an hilarious. Please come back to this story.
Polaruspax chapter 15 . 1/16
This went from the top 10 best fanfictions I have ever read to the bottom worst all because of your retarded decision of sakura. Literally killed it. I am 100% ok with you dieing in real life and this account being burned and everyone who liked this story being killed. You should feel bad and consider killing yourself for this shit.
Polaruspax chapter 11 . 1/16
I was trying so fucking hard to ignore the fact you had that worthless, abusive, self-centered, manipulative, abrasive, ugly, entitled, violent slut as the one with naruto, the one she beat for the entire story for no reason at all even times when she was the one who did something wrong, but I cant. I physically cant read this bullshit any more. It was going so fucking good! It made me laugh so hard I was crying. It made me exited and got my blood pumping! It was the first god damn fucking story in months that did not make me want to kill myself and everyone around me and YOU FUCKING RUIN IT! GOD FUCKING WHY! WHY DID THAT WORTHLESS, USELESS, RETARDED SLUT HAVE TO FUCKING LIVE PAST THE FIRST FUCKING CHAPTER! She is the worst character in all anime. She is the worst person to be with anyone let alone naruto. Everyone who likes sakura should immediately kill themselves because there is something wrong with you and you will do nothing but make humans as a whole die out. Fuck you, you god damn cunt mother fucker.
Polaruspax chapter 10 . 1/16
Welp I was screaming, laughing, loving this WHOLE fucking story for the whole time... then you had sakura say that... and you literally killed me. It was like being as drunk as possiable and having a fucking grand old time and someone shot you, kicked you in the dick, and then fucked your wife... Fuck you, you fucking cunt.
I love the concept of this, it's honestly hilarious and rather entertaining, furthermore the execution up to a point was brilliant. However, and while this is just my opinion, the surrender of the Konoha Twelve and later on Naruto's complete and utter stupidity entirely ruined it for me. Surrendering without even trying to explain, nevermind negotiate a cease-fire, is honestly one of the most strategically stupid things you can do when faced with a hostile force that is more than willing to torture and kill you. Naruto I can perhaps understand, but Sasuke? Gaara -a country leader of his own right-? No, just no. Two chapters on and I just gave up reading; especially after the whole scene between Naruto and Minato. Naruto, for all his stupidity, has been shown to be rather adept at analysing situations and human reactions. He would not wake up bumbling, then become suddenly accepting of the fact that he was in the past to the point that he would feel comfortable calling Minato his 'dad', especially while he was chained, sealed and threatened. Moving on from that, the 'Yamanaka Special'? Shinobi villages have utterly no qualms with killing, what is the point in leaving someone brain-dead? All that represents is another mouth to feed; an interesting concept I'll give you that, but ultimately stupid. Also, why weren't they interrogated by Yamanaka in the first place?

I understand this is a comedy, or rather a 'humourous adventure', but these factors just somewhat ruinned it for me, to the point I just gave up on the story; it pretty much stopped being funny.

Oh and last thing, I promise; the 'Kurama is too drained from a Jikukan technique to help' plot device was just annoying.
Love your story. P.S. Why do you hate the Sage, his sons, and Kaguya? Just curious.
Maxine chapter 15 . 1/1
Seriously!? Is that another sasuke!? The EMO style sasuke!?
Maxine chapter 14 . 1/1
Canary... Whatcha doin, you creepy teme?!
Maxine chapter 13 . 1/1
Well, sorry for my Not-so-pleasing use of profanity, but, well, fudge, this is some awesome story!
Maxine chapter 9 . 1/1
Woooh! Naruto rules!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/27/2016
This is really good. Looking forward to more chapters!

..Please?
Sun chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Interesting fanfic you have here. Maybe I missed it, but I'm wondering what are Kakashi/Gai/Asuma/Kurenai doing all this time, besides the brief fight scenes? And it'll be interesting to see the teams react to their future senseis' younger selves, haha :) especially seeing angsty Kakashi.

Also, just a side note: some of your chapters are in bold? It's a bit distracting honestly, will really appreciate it if you can change that.

Hope you update soon, thanks.
WithoutAnimeLifeIsPrettyShitty chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
The hell?1 I totally thought it was Naruto who was the hokage!
spartan-140 chapter 15 . 12/3/2016
Haaah!
This Omake (chp.15) golden!
merrilady chapter 15 . 12/2/2016
I really like this story! Please update it soon!
1,833 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »