Reviews for Drunken Space-Time Ninjutsu
BloodRedJay chapter 2 . 1/24
(Since I had already posted a review on the first chapter, apparently...) Every time I reread this, I always get tripped up into thinking that his Naruto that’s Hokage in the first chapter, not Minato. Argh.
sevae chapter 15 . 1/11
I for one would love to see a revival of this.
NarutoAdmirer21 chapter 15 . 12/19/2019
Wait, is that Itachi? What is he doing there? And how old is he? Ooooooh I wonder how this will turn out!
I love this story and all these interactions between the past and present people!
And hahah Masahiro, his sister and the poor ANBU are so funny!
I can't wait to see Sasuke's reaction to Itachi! Hahaha Fugaku will be funny too!
Itasaku world chapter 15 . 12/17/2019
Why do I think that they went to the future... Update plzzz...
xenoblubber chapter 7 . 12/5/2019
That was probably the longest, most repetitive, forced, and boring fight scene I have ever read.
OmegaChrome chapter 2 . 12/3/2019
My only complaint as I read: The story seems to be done entirely in bold font. It makes it fairly annoying to read. Doesn't detract too much. Just bothersome
kavoss chapter 4 . 8/27/2019
WHACK
Champion of Justice chapter 15 . 5/29/2019
Please update his story. It's so incredible.
RyderPhenex chapter 1 . 4/18/2019
I think I have to stop reading Naruto fanfictions for at least a year after reading this vile piece of shit. And I am never ever going to read any Naruto Time travel stories again... ALMOST all of the Naruto time travel stories are absolutely shit... In most cases Naruto Just goes back in time and then starts kissing everyone's ass (specialy his father's ). And not mention becomes a total emo-bitch

This particular story is lot more worse than other. War veterans of fourth great war losing like they are fresh gennins!its just pathetic! And don't forget about Naruto and Sasuke! who are strong enough to destroy a hidden village singel handedly! But can't even handle killing intent from Minato lol...
RyderPhenex chapter 8 . 4/18/2019
You are one of the biggest mthrfkr I have ever seen in my life in this site! Its like you are intentionally making every one lose to these old fossils!
Mernom chapter 1 . 4/8/2019
Oh. I see what it is.
Noxlux013 chapter 12 . 3/21/2019
So...what’s the oneshot going to be about?
MazerRazem chapter 1 . 3/15/2019
I’m sorry I really don’t like the bolded letters, nothing personal. I’m just not used to it
Guest chapter 15 . 2/22/2019
Wait was that Itachi?! Past itachi? and Kisame?!
Anyway I really really really wanna know what happens next! This fic is neat. I hope the beans are spilled soon and the secrecy rules are thrown out in window quick.

Anyway here are some fic recs bc why not?

"your move, instigator (draw your weapon and hold your tongue)" by Laysan_albatross "The Third Shinobi War never ended. Konoha needs more soldiers. Recruitment grabs anyone who can fight, especially those who can't say no." Hard angst, very au. Sakura is six years old and fighting and killing and watching people die on the front lines and on missions. The world is a very dark place, and Konoha might just be the bad guy. But she and Kiba and Tenten and Shisui-sempai and Itachi-sempai will get through it together, maybe even start a revolution, if they don't die first. Featuring an alive and mistreated Uchiha clan, and Minato and Kushina alive and kicking ass. Lots of politics and worldbuilding and character development and so many feels. Told from a childs perspective and it seriously feels like these are actual children, capturing a child's thought processes almost scarily well. The grammar needs work, but the story is absoloutely captivating, hearbreaking and intense. It's on AO3 and if you don't mind dark angst (which still leaves you with the distinct impression that the ending won't be completly tragic, hope that the chracters will pull though), then I cannot rec this enough!

An Invincible Summer by ShanaStoryteller "When Naruto is five, he's gutted by a drunken civilian and presumed dead. Six months later a girl with ash pale hair and dark blue eyes enters the Academy." Despite the bleak beginning this is actually incredibly sweet and inspiring a lot of the time. Featuring FemNaruto (except only kinda), team seven bonding, Inuzuka being awesome and lots of girls kicking ass. Fantastic and heartwarming charactarisation. This is also on A03.

Saving Grace by Minnionette "Trapped in a quagmire of suspicion after a mission's disastrous results, Sakura misplaces her sanity. What else can a mere pawn in a game of theft, sabotage, and scientific experiments do? Here, the dead speak." The extended sumary mentions pairings but they're pretty much irrelevant aside from some light flirting, unless you read the perfectly skipable epilogue. Utterly confusing in the best way. Slight mindfuck, but all becomes clear in the end. Not for kids. Available right here on .

Ta, hope you enjoy. :)
orangesky27 chapter 4 . 11/27/2018
omg hahahah that was so chaos xD
1,926 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »