Reviews for Drunken Space-Time Ninjutsu
Aww poo, I was hoping it would be naruhina, good story though
conan.lagace chapter 14 . 11/15
So Sai is here right... in what world would Sai allow more children, including himself, to be subject to Danzo? "Don't you get it Naruto? If I can save just one, one form a life of loneliness pain and misery. I thought you would understand. Save one child from becoming an emotionless tool and it will be worth it. Even if we can never return. We can make a difference in this better time."
conan.lagace chapter 2 . 11/14
Okay, this is probably good, seems good so far. But the fucking Bold text is annoying the fuck out of me. How hard is it to select the whole bloody thing and turn Bold off? Seriously! It's annoying as hell!
Crack-jouchan chapter 1 . 10/26
That... Maaaan you are sneaky! I thought that was Naruto! We all probably thought it was Naruto! Not Minato. Whoaaaaa, smooth, dude.
lizy2000 chapter 14 . 10/20
Love your story now following! . Please update soon!
DarkViolet7258 chapter 14 . 10/18
hilarious chapter!
Brenden chapter 14 . 10/16
Katy612 chapter 14 . 10/12
I absolutely love this fic please update soon :)
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 14 . 10/11
Oh, poor Canary.
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 1 . 10/11
You actually made me think it was Naruto! When it said Minato at the end, I was so confused. *grin*
Chrisfragger chapter 14 . 10/7
Pretty kick ass story, hope you are still going at it. Silly as hell, and hardly believable but it is fun to read so that makes it alright in my book.
Chrisfragger chapter 10 . 10/7
Ahh That last bit is a shame. Poor Hinata.
Chrisfragger chapter 9 . 10/7
This is the WEIRDEST TT fic I have ever read lmao... I'm loving it though.
Kana chapter 5 . 10/5
A sasuke x karin?!

Just murder me will you?! Then throw my remains in a yaoi store. Maybe I can get on with the story... its so good but! Karin. I hate her so much.
Reaper's Blade chapter 14 . 10/3
Hey Igor, guess who.

I hope that trip went alright.
1,619 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »