Reviews for Drunken Space-Time Ninjutsu
tiwari2041 chapter 15 . 5/7
noooooo, i need moreeeeeeee, this is so good
FledditFliveflind chapter 15 . 3/23
Get fucked
FledditFliveflind chapter 14 . 3/23
fuck you
FledditFliveflind chapter 12 . 3/23
Right, Naruto, the Hokage, team mate of Kurama, would just stand there and let everyone practically attempt to kill him. No wonder you abandoned this. You're just a stupid fucking retard.
FledditFliveflind chapter 9 . 3/23
Imagine being too fuck brain dead to finish the only story that matters from you. Go to fucking hell, you stupid fucking bitch. Fuck you.
ganesh12334 chapter 15 . 3/4
SHIT! ADULT ITACHI IS HERE!
Bb34 chapter 10 . 2/8
Poor Naruto。゚(TヮT)゚。
Lyer chapter 15 . 1/10
This fic is so good & creative because I've never seen other konoha 11 (Neji ) & others time travel fic like this. Hope this fic can be continued or adopted.

ps: please tell me if there are other similar fics, tq.
kekbekmekflekwek chapter 3 . 11/21/2020
I guess I see why you abandoned this. It's okay, you're a retard, we won't hold it to you.
Cyan Quartz chapter 15 . 9/20/2020
Awesome story so far! I was pretty excited to read this all the way through, so I did in around 24 hours, haha!
Cyan Quartz chapter 1 . 9/19/2020
Love the 'gathering intelligence' bit.
LostInKtadhin chapter 1 . 9/5/2020
It's been a long time since a fanfic author showed subversion skills like that you sneaky lil' writer. Great job
phoenixyfriend chapter 15 . 8/19/2020
I'm going through a "Naruto Time Travel Fics" rec list I posted on tumblr a few years ago, and I just wanted to let you know that this is still one of my favorites, insofar as humor goes. I'm always a sucker for crack-taken-seriously-(but-not-TOO-seriously), and with having SasuKarin on top? Made my day... er, well, days? Both when I first read it and now again. Thanks for sharing, at any rate! I hope your current projects are giving you joy.
Elizabeth loines chapter 15 . 8/12/2020
Please update
AwesomeNina3 chapter 15 . 7/25/2020
Please Please Please finish the story. I loved it. :)
1,943 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »