Reviews for Mutant Magics
Ws chapter 9 . 5/30
I honestly like this. Though, I do see two issues with the Puck case. Mother's winter and summer, who might be as strong as Oberon, I mean, he had to be imprisoned somehow, and might not be amicable to having their court's absorbed into a singular kingdom. Or they might iunno.
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 9 . 5/23/2017
Great story feels like ibam reading him butcher himself
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 9 . 10/18/2015
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
kyugan chapter 9 . 8/10/2015
Well as they say, where better to hide a tree than in a forest, so where better to hide a prisoner than in a prison.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
Harry's geek meter just hit the redzone.
Selias chapter 3 . 6/29/2015
Alternate universes aren't beyond the outer gates.
SidJ chapter 9 . 6/23/2015
This read likes Jim Butcher wrote it. That is amazing.
spicarus chapter 9 . 6/20/2015
I prefer Babylon 5 and Battlestar Galactica over Star Wars or Star Trek. Actually my favorite is Honor Harrington. But none of that matters.

So, they're on their way to Cook County Jail. Are they going to spring Jake and Elwood as well as Oberon?
Jouaint chapter 8 . 1/30/2015
Great chapter. By the way you know that Dr. Strange and Shazam could probably take on all of Faerie including the Mothers at once and win, right?
SixPerfections chapter 8 . 1/29/2015
Good job. That was fun. It would have been an ignoble death for Harry, though not an unrealistic one. Only sad it took this long to update. You have Harry's voice down very well I think. Hope to see another update before too long :)
xbox432 chapter 8 . 1/29/2015
Its too bad Harry was too out of it to make the Legolas comment vocal, it'd have been hilarious to actually SEE the elves reactions to one of his quips. Immortals seem to have the most fragile of egos don't they?
ijpowers92 chapter 8 . 1/28/2015
nice to see more of this
Jouaint chapter 7 . 12/12/2014
Magnificent chapter.
SixPerfections chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
Well. Knowing how the Dresden books usually play out I'm guessing this quest to free Oberon and the mess with Illyana and the X-Men are somehow connected. Haha I want Kitty and Peter to help Dresden free Oberon... just the kind of adventurous shenanigans they would be into. Especially want to see Colossus taking on some Fey, he would be like literally invincible (almost). Pretty sweet.

I've enjoyed this story. Gonna put it in my favorites and hope you update soon. You do a darn good Harry Dresden (parkour!) XD :)
SixPerfections chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
Well.. this is pretty damn cool. Haha your Harry is in character and while I dont know too much about the personality of these X-men im following along and enjoying their interactions. Go you! Awesome. Hope you decide to update again sometime soon :)