Reviews for S'il vous plaît se souvenir de moi
dracoSH chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Hi
I really like your story, but there is one little mistake : the title. In French, we don't say " s'il vous plait se souvenir de moi", but "S'il te plait, souviens-toi de moi", but it doesn't really matter, it's just a detail, aside from that, I really like it, I think it was really in-character :)
( sorry if everithing wasn't understandable, English isn't my mother tongue )
Mon Esprit Libre chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
This was lovely. I feel almost bad for both of them omg

Keep up the good work! :)
Caudimordax chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Short, but sweet. You write Kaworu very believably—tactlessly cold yet honest. This portrayal of Shinji is substantially more tasteful than most I've read; interestingly, you write his dialog more as it's written in Sadamoto's manga adaptation than in the series—that sort of "who cares", "what comes may come" sort of outlook on life (although I personally felt that at the point at which the stargazing scene occurs in canon, his heart had already seen through the veneer of his juvenile nihilism). Grammar and sentence structure (and the variety of it) are strong and hence makes this very readable, lending to something which might normally be dismissed due to its brevity a bit of professional polish. All that being said, and I know this is going to sound like an absurd nitpick, but I think it would sound much, much better and drive the point home more effectively if instead of Kaworu's final words being "I am too" he said "So was I." Ending a sentence with "too" has historically cheapened the words of even the greatest authors, and I legitimate believe your writing will be even stronger if you avoid it.