Reviews for The Outsiders
parkesy23 chapter 1 . 2/2
Well damn. Definitely full on and different. Thanks
For da love of Roseward chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Excellent! This was a great read with a brilliant plot.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Just read this for Halloween and what a great read it was! Well taught out and well written loved the ending and the last one's left standing! Happy Halloween.
Frankie chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
This is amazing its well written and I loved it Thanks for sharing
Naomi Pacheco aka jklly12 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
i REALLY REALLY LOVED THIS
debslmac chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Loved this
SelenaQuintanillaLOVER chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Omg that was soo amazing… your talent definitely shown to it's fullest potential :)
rclaurel chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Loved it and wish you would cont...
ashmarquez77 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I was almost in tears... This was really good I have to say. But I wish there was more.. I was sort of left hanging.. I wanted to see what their parents would do. But other than that amazing job very heart pounding :)
Chloe Masen chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
I don't even know what to say. That's it. SICKO. And MEANIE. I mean, really... EVEN YOUR GIRL? And MY BOY? :( You're a bad girl! Bad, bad, bad, bad, BAD!
xo though. Lol.
Lulabell75 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
That was awesome!

Lula
SLKerouac chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Interesting Halloween story! Evil Jasper and Alice. At least Edward and Bella had time together towards the end.
Vagabonda chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Well that was deliciously creepy. Well done.
smooshie55 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I don't usually read stories in suspense/horror genre. Not because I'm not a fan, but I can be a little picky & I find them more eye roll-y than fear inducing. Midway through the story I was shocked to find my heart was pounding- hard! I couldn't look away even though I wanted to stop reading several times I was so creeped out. You have a beautiful & disgusting mind. That was meant as a compliment:D
Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Gah - tough one to read but an interesting departure for you! Looking forward to Hot Commodity when you get your writing self back on track!