Reviews for Capitol Girl
Kerowyn6 chapter 9 . 11/23/2014
Beautiful chapter.
It was really touching. Your characterization of Carney Winward is quite moving.
PLEASE update soon!
beserkerbeast chapter 9 . 11/23/2014
looking forward to more
Kerowyn6 chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
Oh god... no... but...but I thought a bug... NOOOOO!
This really is one of the best Hunger Games fics out there. I'm serious, and thank you for the quick update.
Carney. Hah. I will say, it's a really pretty name.
Kerowyn6 chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
Awwww... poor Effie. But really, what else could she have done for Karaley?
This was actually a very nice chapter, and I'm thrilled that you've updated.
Kerowyn6 chapter 6 . 6/5/2014
Nooooo! Karaley! Awww, poor Effie. One of her tributes dead, Haymitch drunk.
This was a great chapter! I hope you do a lot of the Games from Effie's perspective. It's really interesting.
Update soon! And be gentle on poor James!
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
Oh Effie,, now you gonna see how "good" he is at getting sponsors!... poor Effie, Haymitch will break her!
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
This is really good, cant wait to read more
Jess452 chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
This is my first Effie story, and I'm really enjoying it. You do a great job of getting inside her head and making her relatable, yet still capital shallow.
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
Shew sponsored Haymitch and doesnt even remenber, she will have a surprised when she knows his year...
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
Ow Effie a real capitolian girl, she trully doesnt know how the districts feels about the games even when she sees teh conditions they lived in!
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Ow i just found this, great start! i like it
Kerowyn6 chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
Yay! You updated! This was an awesome chapter! I'm really interested in how this Games is going to turn out, especially for Karaley. She's really interesting. This was really good, especially the aspect of Karaley lying. And you played Effie's reaction perfectly.
kamira1214 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
This is beyond good! It shows a whole different side to Effie, I love it!:)
Kerowyn6 chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
I absolutely adore the relationship between Haymitch and Effie! I did not see that coming! I love both Karaley and James so much, I don't know how I'm going to deal with you killing them off... By the way, who are you planning to have win this Games?
Kerowyn6 chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
This is wonderful!
Hi hi hi! *wicked laugh* Bugsbugsbugs! (You know what I mean)