Reviews for Crooked Way
dragonlady222 chapter 12 . 5/4/2014
I hope you get the job. I will be wishing you luck all day. Bakura just assumed Ryou was destroyed and gone. He was just gaining strength. He should have remembered what assuming does. I wonder who's body Ryou wants to occupy. I hope Bakura has enough strength to do this.
Ruby of Raven chapter 12 . 5/4/2014
Good luck! XD
And... Is the collector Peggy? Because that's the only one I can come up with off the top of my head.
Ruby of Raven chapter 11 . 4/25/2014
"Yami?" O.O Oh shit... Don't tell me Ryou is still alive in his body somehow?!
dragonlady222 chapter 11 . 4/25/2014
It sounds like they better hurry up and get him out. Ryou is there that could help. At least, I hope so.
Needlasch chapter 10 . 4/20/2014
I love your writing! 3

I'm just generally bad at actually taking the time to leave a review...
Ruby of Raven chapter 10 . 4/19/2014
Yay! You updated. :)
And, I wasn't disappointed with the ending to your last fic. Besides, you ended it the way you wanted to end it, and if you later feel like coming back to it and adding another chapter or changing it, then so be it. So, don't pay any attention to those reviewers that commented badly on your ending.
Also, are you okay?
dragonlady222 chapter 10 . 4/19/2014
I hope you find a job soon or your books sell well enough to support you. I hope Mokuba lets Seto sleep a bit longer than an hour and they find some clue to where Bakura is. Yuugi really needs to convince Malik to help. He could be next.
StarkidGamzee chapter 9 . 4/14/2014
UUUUHHHHHHGGGGG YOU WRITE ANTAGOSHIPPING SO WELL ASDFGHJKL

why didn't I find your work sooner? **
DracOnyx chapter 9 . 4/7/2014
Still love it. Can't wait to see more : )
dragonlady222 chapter 9 . 4/7/2014
I hope that Bakura is okay and Yuugi can trace the RIng. I'm glad that Mokuba called him. He is probably the key to this.
Ruby of Raven chapter 9 . 4/7/2014
Ha! All he says is, "Do it." Doesn't even ask. How very Kaiba of Seto.
I liked this little chapter. Yugi's POV was actually pretty interesting. I can't wait to see whose POV the next chapter will be. Keep up the good work. XD
dragonlady222 chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
I hope they find Bakura and the Collector for entirely different reasons, one for love and one for revenge. I can see them in a Dom and sub relationship but not S&M. I'm glad that Mokuba is calling their friends and asking for help.
Ruby of Raven chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
So... Bakura's the one's who's been kidnapped? Not Seto? Well, way to throw me off. Perhaps you'll have the collector come grab Seto next, so Mokuba will be one of the driving forces of a rescue like last time. *shrugs* Who knows?
Update soon! I have to see if Seto finds anything on those cameras. XD
dragonlady222 chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
I am glad you updated this one. I hope Bakura is alright. They need to get rid of that collector so they can have some peace. I think all of them deserve it but especially Bakura. See you next time.
DracOnyx chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
I was beyond pleased to see this come up. I still read Where Angel's on an occasional basis. Please keep writing hun, I always love reading your work.

DracOnyx