Reviews for Tempest
I don't want to be a dick but I think this story lost something? The crazy "BUT WAIT HES NOT DEAD ANNA IS CRAY AND ELSA IS ANGST AND NOW IS THE 15TH TWIST INVOLVING THE SORCERER" has gone on really long.

Im not important since im just 1 follower and ultimately we write for ourselves, don't I know it lol, but I think it would help the story a lot to take a step back and make this Elsanna Frozen fanfic again. This is more like an original story and just borrowing their names now. There is no Elsanna here. I loved the first and second arcs though I do think the rewrite will make the first bit stronger. The third arc went too far into philosophical crazy town.
Undead American chapter 53 . 5/17
Just so you know, brother, I watched Tangled *solely* based on my anticipation for Polaris. :-)

It was a fun movie in its own right, though. :-)
G3n3ralRedfield chapter 53 . 5/16
Hmm, I get the whole angst, tragedy, symbolism stuff...but seriously? Even Stephen King (who happens to be the master of both the dark and lighter sides of the human condition) presents both sides.

Honestly, all I wanna do after spending the last two days reading this story is shoot myself. You are an incredibly clever writer with a sterling command of the storytelling art. But from a personal angle...I can't handle any more frikkin doom and gloom! I'm sure the sequel will be amazing and draw people in as well as the first but I'm not going to be reading it. Life is too short to surround yourself in a cloak of misery my friend, all the best for the future...I would say all the best for your Elsanna pairing, but frankly...I don't think you're gonna let them HAVE the best.
Sueyuki Kishi chapter 46 . 5/14
I feel a though your character Edward is similar to Edward the black prince, the military leader in the 1300s. I absolutely love this story by the way. It's somewhat similar to the one that I made a while back but never published. I'm just curious but, what happened to the knife that was in Elsa's back?
VanAnon chapter 53 . 5/9
Dear goddess, it's beautiful.

*prostrates*
Lighting Dragon chapter 53 . 5/9
Y'know, I have mixed feelings for this amazing work of art. I haven't read in a while, warning.
First, It's a mix of the Dark! gene that I don't like most of the time, but I made an exception, and I haven't regretted it.
Second, this has a plot that sucks you in and doesn't let go. Probably the deepest plot in Frozen fandom. But, a extremely well-written plot.
Third, This has a ton of angst, so, no offense, (I'm favorite-ing Tempest and the sequel.) But I will not read the rest because A. I lost track of were the story is,and will not reread because, B. I can't stand all the angst again.
But my preferences aside, this is about the 5th best story in the Frozen fandom.
ModernOrchestra chapter 53 . 5/8
Your writing skills have definitely improved...I find myself entranced every time I read something you have writtten. I can't wait for the sequel, and I can't wait to read an improved side of Tempest! Good luck! Cheers! :)
Loridhhp chapter 53 . 5/8
Wow! I'm looking forward to your rewrite and sequel. your story always gave me lots to think about and question. I can't wait for more. :)
Darthvaderisnotme chapter 53 . 5/8
PERFECT, SEQUEL!
I will, if you dont mind, have a copy of the original, as i think it to be very hard to make better, but i want to campare the two version, and thus, learnig.

Thanks for writing
DarkWolf Publications chapter 53 . 5/8
I'm already hyped for the sequel/rewrite. This is one of the best frozen fanfics I've ever read, so I can't wait for the second one. Maybe that one will work it's way up to be the third most reviewed, huh? Keep up the good work and congrats on owning the second most-reviewed Frozen fanfic on the site.
kenfromnhus chapter 53 . 5/8
wow
BloodseekerX chapter 53 . 5/8
The sequel hype is real! Holy freaking shit! A sequel to one of my favorite fics is real!

To be honest, i liked the original ending of tempest. Anna being broken and all, bathed in guilt because of the things that she thought she'd done. And Elsa, trying her best to bring back the light in Anna that has been darkened. A stark contrast from when they first met. With Anna hopefully getting back to normal at the end, or at least as normal as she can get . But eh. sequel. More Elsanna things to read. Sounds good to me.

Anyway, I'm not a critic obviously. I'm just rambling thoughts and conjectures from the years I spent reading things in this site. So take it with a grain of salt. Here's to an awesome sequel. And keep up the awesome work.

Cheers!
DattebayoC chapter 53 . 5/8
I'm so excited about this. I just love the way you write, the way you create literature. I'm spanish and I'd read a lot of english fanfics but this is the perfect one and it'll always be. I'll be waiting for that sequel. Polaris seems fantastic. Eres un verdadero maestro de la palabra. That literally means "you are a máster of the word".
Infinite Number chapter 53 . 5/7
It's always great to see an update of your plans! What do you consider the end of the first arc and how many new chapters do you think you'll add roughly? Good luck and keep up the great work!
Tochi Atenea chapter 53 . 5/7
YES, SEQUEL, YES!
I'm happy that you'll continue this story. You are such an amazing writer! I think Tempest is the only Elsanna fanfic I've read for the actual plot and not the pairing.
I hope everything turns out well for you. I wish you the best of luck!
2,551 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »