Reviews for Ticking
Mick chapter 10 . 3/31/2014
I'm thrilled to read your series. I always wondered what the hell Joss Whedon was doing when he let everything go to hell in a handbasket on ANGEL. I really like the way you've shaped the story. One of the greatest tragedies of Season 5 was that Faith never had a chance to play. You're story fixed that and it is amazing. Great work! _
Ajm3665 chapter 22 . 3/27/2014
This all was really good, I really liked it the whole story was great. I really want to know what's going to happen next Is there going to be another sequel? I mean it obviously ended in that way, with possibilities for another sequel but I just wanted to make sure
mossomness chapter 22 . 3/25/2014
As I said before, I LOVE the opening scene. The letter was so sweet (I got emotional), Angel was adorably self-conscious, and Lorne was perfect as always.
I really like the Es mythology you're setting up so far. I think she'll be fun. Chaos is always entertaining, and villains can be scarier if their only motivation is entertainment. How did you come up with the name? Is there meaning behind it?
Poor Gunn, being used by Es. I wonder if she'll continue to use him, or if he's free now. He'll feel really guilty for leaving heaven only to help an evil old one.
Faith's backstory is so sad! It's very in character though. It was heartbreaking what that guy did to her, and I'm glad she got her vengeance. The only problem is that I think the deputy mayor was the first human Faith ever killed, which is why it affected her so much. So I doubt she would have killed her rapist. Nearly killed, yes.
The Wes and Fred scenes were perfect as always. I love them so much. They deserve sweet and happy moments. It's really sad that Fred can't be intimate yet, but it's perfectly understandable and fits with the Whedon rule of always having consequences. And Wes being accepting of this is just so sweet. I'm sure Fred will eventually get passed it.
Thanks again for this long and wonderful story. I'm really enjoying it, and I can't wait for the next installment!
Phalanx30 chapter 22 . 3/24/2014
Well, hmm, this is not good, no, no it's very bad even. Didn't Gunn learn anything from Fred.

Liked Faith's Watcher. She was great.

Another old one, things are shaping up to be a barrel of laughs. I wonder will Lilah get killed again.

Unpredictable, that's her desire, gee, Its fun dealing with an enemy like that.

Oh no, Fred, well so much for the honeymoon.
Wesley's devotion is wonderful though. I love the echoing he did. He and his "I will never leave you." in any timeline or reality is perfect.

Spike and Harmony!? Well he's just a playboy isn't he. Why Harm, why. Oh those visions, they really are a boon, don't know what we would without them.

A massive cliffhanger, well, I like it. It was pretty good, Angel making with the brooding, it's nice to see some things don't change. Angel's reaction to the letter was good.

Excellent, I do hope there's more to come.
mossomness chapter 21 . 3/20/2014
Wow. Things were almost happy again. Wes is awake, and they're going to be somewhere safer as a family. And with Willow there, if Illyria tries to come back in some way, she'll be stopped.
Angel is back! This will definitely be a hard time to get over, but he'll get there (unless Faith can't be saved).
And speaking of Faith, damn. For some reason, I didn't think of the next Old One possessing someone we knew. I guess I should have thought of that. At least this time they have some idea about what to do.
Great chapter! I can't believe there's only one left.
Phalanx30 chapter 21 . 3/19/2014
Non-coma Wes ::cue awesome theme song::
Wesley and Fred, so adorable, and of course little Evi.

Way to come through Willow. Oh and Jealous Kennedy really fits with her character

Spike in Dana's room, thinking and such, It was perfect. So sad.

I agree with Angel, he should've been a pile of dust, prophecies can change. His thoughts about Fred and all the rest really work, and he is correct, he can work towards redemption, but in some ways it won't matter how much good he does.

His line about Fred "I don't want to look at her either" That was a great way to show how much Angelus took from everyone.

This chapter was amazing, poor Faith and Gunn.
mossomness chapter 20 . 3/7/2014
Another awesome installment! I love when stories bring together the fang gang and the scoobies. I'm glad of all the scoobies, Willow is the one that fits into the AI team the best. The others tend to be more judgmental of them, and I like how you included that aspect into your story. Don't get me wrong, I love Buffy. But she didn't treat Angel's people too well in the show. And Kennedy's always a terrible brat, and you wrote her perfectly in character.
I love the Willow and Fred scenes! They would be such great friends. (Maybe Willow will need some friendly comfort when she finally breaks up with Kennedy). And I am SO happy that Willow will try to fix Wesley. I was actually upset that she didn't fix him the first time, but I'll forgive her if she fixes him now.
And Harmony bringing Evi to Wesley's bedside is the most adorable thing ever. The fact that her father's presence helped her sleep is so freaking cute. Harmony in general was awesome in this chapter. I love how she was offended by what Kennedy said, not for her own sake, but for Wes and Fred's. It was such a nice moment.
We're nearing the end. Hopefully Angel will be brought back soon, and his friends can help him get through this (except Wes, Fred, and Evi, who are going away to be happy).
Phalanx30 chapter 20 . 3/7/2014
Oh crap, who the heck is running security at the Slayer school, I hope they're already dead, if not there needs to be a demotion of a permanent variety.

Poor Dana, I don't...Why? Her entire life just sucked, wow.

Oh and I like that Kennedy is still a brat, Willow should dump her, she could do better, hey, even just having Fred as a friend would be better than staying with Kennedy.

Harmony has a soothing effect, she's great, little Evi, needing her Daddy even though he's totally out of it, how adorable is that.

Okay, Angelus needs to be disemboweled before he gets his soul back, he needs to endure some true pain, and not the kind he would enjoy.

Good job, team, way to search, grid coordinates and all, very effective against your average vamp. Military precision in the wrong place, looks good but really does nothing.

I liked it, thanks.
michellealx8 chapter 19 . 3/3/2014
Yeah Wesley, WAKE UP
mossomness chapter 19 . 3/2/2014
Sorry this took me a while to review. Work's been crazy.
As always, this was a great chapter. There were a lot of great two-character moments. The particularly great ones were Lorne and Lilah, Fred and Harmony, Lilah with Faith and then Spike, Fred and Hamilton... well, let's just say they were all great. Fred's really embracing her badass side, and I'm loving it.
And I love the idea that Wes will wake up, and him, Fred, and Evi will go away somewhere safe. It just seems like such a happy ending. But I feel like they would go back to Angel when Evi was older. They couldn't completely leave the demon fighting world behind.
Phalanx30 chapter 19 . 2/28/2014
Uh, Fred is scary, and cute and sentimental. It's great though. So driven. Truly a force to be reckoned with.

Can I just say, Go Lilah, she's like the compass for the team now. It's great.

Faith, Spike is right, stop the pity party, besides you should feel a little satisfaction for beating on Lindsey, he is the one who took Angel away. He's a twerp anyway.

Hmm. Rome, I wonder if any of the remaining gypsy clan members are around, they would want to punish Angelus, vengeance being a living thing and all that. Besides doesn't he deserve it after what he did in Sunnydale to their people sent to watch him.

Aw, Aunt Harmony, I like her, she has a great motherly instinct, it's like a feral cat's but it's still great. She really needs to make with the visions.

Wes, Wes, Wes, you always miss the neatest stuff. I hope Lorne is right about him and Fred and Evi.

As it stands, a 9 out of 10, I want more Harmony. It is great though, I'd like to see what happens next.
mossomness chapter 18 . 2/17/2014
Oh my gosh! This chapter was COMPLETELY worth the wait. It had sweet moments, and intense moments. And so much angst! I love it!
I can't blame Angelus. It's a perfect evil plan.
Is Gunn dead? That's so sad! I want him to be happy, but it's just so heartbreaking.
I'm glad Fred is back. All she needed was her baby, and a push from Gunn. Her memories back will certainly help. That was one thing Angelus was wrong about. Wesley being crazy won't make Fred worse. She'll fight harder to stay strong. Maybe his underestimation of her will be his downfall.
And I have to say it because he's my favorite: poor Wes. He finally gets to see the love of his life sane again, and this happens. But it did seem like he was in slightly more control this time. Maybe he can fight back. I'm not sure, but I'm hopeful. Thanks for the chapter. It was wonderful.
Phalanx30 chapter 18 . 2/17/2014
Oh great, the grand return of coma Wes, I missed him.

And I said I would, booyah that Vail got Ms. Calendar-ed, he deserved it. Thank you.

Loved insane Fred with references to "Fredless" fan service goodness. Also Gunn and Faith, referencing "Spin the Bottle" it's awesome.

hmm, looks like is going to be in the arms of baby Jesus soon. Well, it could have gone worse. Wolfram & Hart employee's aren't known for their heaven-worthiness.

Dang Connor, if go and help Faith your family won't be in danger.

Aunt Harmony is still adorable. and Uncle Lorne.

Any chance of Angelus getting eradicated? I know, I know, Angel is key guy for the old ones, but I can always dream of a glorious dusting.

Some great stuff here if I had a quibble I would say but I don't so, hey, I gotta say I'm impressed. Keep up the good work. If i can help I will. Thanks for this wonderful chapter.
Phalanx30 chapter 17 . 2/3/2014
Oh crap, why do I think a captured Drusilla is a bad thing. Kind of letting the wolf in the hen-house.

Fred, Fred, Fred. Where are you? Where is the woman who killed Illyria, who refused to see Wesley killed, even though it would have saved everyone a lot of trouble. Come up with a formula to find yourself.

A new type of Vampire, Harmony, good ole cacophony, oh and Evi, don't you worry, you have some wonderful Aunts and Uncles, well maybe not Lilah.

Um, does Angelus remember Connor at all? He releases that kid, and It could end up very bad for him, Connor already wanted to dust him, this'll give him his chance. And he is like a boy Slayer, so, okay Angelus release Connor, It'll be fun to watch you get the beating of your unlife.

Gwen, yeah, good job for surviving.

It's dark and great, and I still want to see something bad happen to Angelus.
mossomness chapter 17 . 2/3/2014
Oh, gosh. Fred's definitely reached crazy. It's so sad.
It's going to go SO badly if Angelus breaks the memory spell. "As evil plans go, it doesn't suck." But ugh, it would be so bad for everyone. I can't wait to see where this is going! It's so intense.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »