Reviews for Mia Bella
Silverdeaf1977 chapter 5 . 1/15
Awwwwwwwwwwww, squeak and squeal! That was so awesome and great story I ever read again! Me love it! Took my breathe away again, why don't ya! I can't find other story you talking about? When you going to do more story? Please don't stop tying. Keep going and I want to know what happen next chapter, please. Take your time and find the story from your heart. Don't forget about this story. I'm looking for Raising Sun and Forever Queen. It different story with Aro and Bella in it. The first one, it about that Bella's father worried about Bella and went to the airport then bump into Aro's arm. Aro found Bella on the floor in the kitchen and take her to Italy. The second one, it about Edward left and came back give another chance with Bella. Then Alice found out that Bella cheat on him but she almost rape by bad man who escape from prison. Aro save her and took her father also her friends with her to Italy.
Aros wife isabella chapter 4 . 1/1
More please a lot more
Guest chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
Can't wait for more...:)
Hikada chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
wow thats new and interesting
Maelia Airwood chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
Oh. That's a pity :(
DebraWhitlock87 chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
That was really short. But wow I mean wow. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
I love Aro/Bella stories but your grammar needs help.
Babysis64 chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
yes this was a good chapter so I wonder if she is giving Aro a chance in this life then. Like I said before interesting can't wait to read you updates.
Babysis64 chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
very interesting I wonder what Aro was thinking after that huh.
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
now that would be interesting to see Aro, Alec and Bella as a couple huh, she would be well protected now wouldn't she. Thanks for asking us on what we want.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
different. right away take control of situation huh, now the two Cullens't have to go back to Forks with out Bella what about her dad and he friends though.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
I love it keep writing the story
ShotGunGirl2015 chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
Update please!
Arabella Whitlock chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
Good chapter, hope to read more soon.
Matharose111612 chapter 4 . 4/11/2014