Reviews for Bound
SheWolfMedjai chapter 4 . 10/25/2016
Please continue!
Kyence chapter 4 . 7/20/2016
Heck of a story! I really enjoyed it. Your writing style makes it very easy to get immersed in a story, even one with dark subject matter as this.
sunshineleo chapter 4 . 1/2/2015
My heart broke for Allura when it said she felt powerless to have any control over her body. I hope you plan to Continue this.
sunshineleo chapter 3 . 1/2/2015
I love how you described Lotor in this chapter and how it was so wrong that we was so handsome. "Seductive, dangerous and corrupt." I appreciate the fact that he tried to be gentle and ensure Allura's enjoyment to a point. This really was hot! Well written.
Carly Chameleon chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
This marks about the fourth time I've read through this fic and it's still every bit as marvelous as the first time. Well-written, smart, equal parts dark and erotic, of course I had to add it to my favorites.

I loved your characterization of Allura and Lotor, plus how none of the details of their feelings were spared. The shame, the power dynamics, the confusion, and resentment, it made for a complex emotional cocktail. Lots of great sensory detail and even world-building thrown into the mix. I would gladly read anything else you wrote for this or any fandom.

PS: Your Zarkon avatar rocks.
KathDMD chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
How did I only find this now? How? How?

I am loving it, Lady. Loving, loving, loving it. It's creepy and sensual and sadistic and tortured and hot as heck. If you're going to hell, well, I'm coming along for the ride.
K Weston chapter 4 . 6/22/2014
Great Chapter! Can't wait for more chapters. I feel like there is something wrong with me but is it wrong that I hope Allura doesn't get away? (don't answer that!)
female'wraith chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
Allura is so distressed, I hope she escapes and gives Lotor a lesson:)
shrthwrygnhtjtujteuj chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
I am glad that you finally decided to post this chapter! It was wonderfully written, and clearly highlights the dangers of teaching others, especially women, that sex is something dirty or sinful, and or that if something as traumatic as what happened to Allura happens to you, then it's your fault. This is an unhealthy mindset for anyone to have that predators can exploit, and only perpetuates the cycle of pain and self-loathing for the victim. That aside, the smut is deliciously written. Excellent, excellent job! Lastly, I apologize for my last couple of reviews - I tried to explain a bit better in my last one, but regardless, I was thoughtless and it was not my intention at all to discourage you. I really do love this "what if?" situation that you have created, and it tugs at you on both an intellectual and emotional level. Well done, and I look forward to seeing what else you and your muse churn out!
ebon-drake chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
Had a second read-through of this chapter - still just as dark and hot as last time :) I feel I should perhaps elaborate a little on my past review - I have a bit of sub fetish, and have also experience some trauma in my past, and this made me tread a thin path between the 2 areas, which was both nerve wracking and a little exhilarating at the same time, if that can be properly explained. Excellent job, and looking forward to more!
female'wraith chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
Great chapter:)
shrthwrygnhtjtujteuj chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
Woot, new update! And wow! This was hot and disturbing and pretty much everything else at once. It was admittedly a little hard to read in some spots, but you have done a great job with this!
shrthwrygnhtjtujteuj chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
This is both disturbing and compelling to read, if you know what I mean. Good job!
shariebery chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I like it. Keep the updates coming
Barefootballerin chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Well I haven't seen an allura/lotor fic in awhile, pretty good writing please continue.