Reviews for Chandler and Monica - Their Story
Guest chapter 21 . 9/20/2015
This was the most amazing mondler fanfic I loved it
tech in 1998 chapter 3 . 9/8/2015
text messaging was not around in 1998...
TracyLynn70 chapter 21 . 8/7/2015
Gosh, this was amazing! Please write more - simple as that!
Sienna chapter 21 . 1/20/2015
This was a wonderfully well thought out story and everything seems to fit, don't know if you would continue, could end here if you want but it would be nice to add a few more chapters. You did say there will be 25 in total. Nevertheless this is great read, every Mondler fan should read this.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/18/2014
This was a great story. You did a great job blending your ideas with the show. I loved it!
UofLCardFan08 chapter 19 . 7/11/2014
On chapter 19, did that date mean to say 1998 instead of 2008?
Phoebe chapter 21 . 3/16/2014
Perfect :) I have been leaving reviews under Guest but I decided to put my real name ther instead.(Yay my name is Phoebe) Anyway I love this story so much I hope you write some more because I'm loving it. I was also wondering if your planning on writing another Mondler fic after this one. Please update :)
Guest chapter 21 . 3/13/2014
Perfect :) I haven't been rewiewing because I went on holiday, not because I have lost intrest (which would be impossible) I loved catching up with this. Please update :)
chrisi2503 chapter 21 . 3/5/2014
This story is just perfect. And with perfect I mean perfect or even beyond. I read the whole story in the last days and I'm so in love. You did an amazing job! Wow, I still don't know what to say. It must have been so much work and I want to thank you for this!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/22/2014
I'm completely in love with this story, but there's a few quirks. Nappies in America are diapers. A cot is a bassinet or crib. And takeaway is take out. Also, the date of Chandler's birthday would've been said April 8th. Overall, you're doing great. :) I just thought I'd point it out since this is set in NY. I can't wait for more :)
Guest chapter 21 . 2/21/2014
This was amazing! I loved the game in this. Mondler won yay! Please continue this because I love it.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/20/2014
This was really good. You can always tell that that is what the characters were like in the show. I loved the hottest couple game it was so fun,I'm glad you made Monica and Chandler win. I also Loved the part were Chandler gave Monica her present, that was so cute! I hope you will continue this fanfic it is one of my favourites! Please update :)
datwriterDarren chapter 21 . 2/19/2014
I really love your story! I really hope you update soon :)
I LOVED the game in this chapter - clearly Mondler was gonna win LOL they're the strongest AND hottest couple ;) I really wish they had their own little Mondler baby; that would be so great :) Maybe a miracle and they got lucky and pregnant ? That would seriously make my day ;) think about it :D
And even if not - UPDATE SOON! I can't wait what you have planned next :)
matteney chapter 21 . 2/19/2014
Aww, I swear I nearly checked every single day to see that you have updated, haha! But I know that feeling, no pressure when you have writer's block, it's just one of my favourite stories so I was so happy to see that you had updated!

What can I say - no hint of any writer's block noticeable in this chapter! I already knew that this chapter would be great when I read that it is set on the twins' first birthday - so many amazing cute family moments! I think my favourite out of these was the bit that Joey caught on camera!

And speaking of Joey - I think it was very realistic and so sweet that you had him secretly wish for Mondler to win this thing! It was so obvious that he was the biggest Mondler shipper out of the group and it was a great idea to include it in this chapter!

And then something I didn't expect at all: another game! At first I wasn't too thrilled that all of their friends were part of this chapter cos even though I love them all so much, I prefer reading about Mondler only. But boy, I was wrong! It was so great to read about this game and it brought back all those memories from season 4 when the girls played against the guys for the apartment! And even though you had to make some answers up regarding their sexual preferences, it all still made perfect sense!

Another favourite bit that I just remembered - Chandler offering Monica to do the IVF! What an amazing husband! But Monica's reaction made perfect sense! Good thing to include a little bitter sweet realism in the chapter.

God, I love this story sooo so much, really! Thanks again for all your effort!
Guest chapter 20 . 2/15/2014
Please update. I really love this and I would love it if it could be finished.