Reviews for An Unresolved Past
TwilightRocks22 chapter 25 . 3/30
Please continue updating, can't wait to read more! :D
BangtanAle chapter 25 . 3/16
More like Unresolved Ending...

Honestly you could have finished this in one more chapter. One more chapter left...
I love your story. Please update soon.
Ca.zaphira chapter 25 . 3/8
What an amazing story. So wishing it had more to it too see the reunion between C&B, as well as Aro getting what is truly coming to him. Hoping for updates soon.
guest chapter 25 . 3/1
I love your story please update soon
B4bidden.Products chapter 25 . 2/15
Just as the story starts getting really interesting it ends pretty please update id love to see wat happens next thx
HateroftheAuthor chapter 25 . 1/10
WHAT THE H3LL IS WRONG WITH YOU . YOU DRUG OUT 25 MUTHAFUK1N CHAPTERS OF THIS SH!T. THEN YOU DONT FINISH IT. YOU ABUSED THE FANS OF TWILIGHT WHO ACTUALLY READ THIS SH!T. YOUVE RUINED THE ENTIRE SERIES. ILL NEVER BE ABLE TO READ ANOTHER FANFIC WITHOUT WORRYING IF THEY FUK STUFF UP AS MUCH AS YOU DID. HOW ABOUT YOU WARN PEOPLE THAT THRE IS NO HEA AND THAT YOU MORPHED TWILIGHT INTO SOME CRUEL TWISTED RAPE STORY THAT HAS ALL KIND OF FALSE SH!T IN IT. I UNDERSTAND CHANGING THINGS AND GETTING CREATIVE BUT THIS IS FUKIN SICK. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED. SMFH DRAGGING OUT A BELLA AND CAIUS STORY OF TWENTY FIVE CHAPTERS WHEN HE WAS ONLY IN 8 THIS SH!T WAS A BELLA ARO THING AND I SPECIFICALLY LEFT ARO OUT OF MY FILTER YET YOU ADDED HIM RIGHT IN AS A MAIN CHARACTER. Your discriptions are sh!t and you reallz need to work on them actually summarize the story instead of putting one thing and writing something completely different. You suck. You infuriated me and countless others. I now own a cracked phone Im so pissed. So thank you for ruining my entire day.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/9/2014
I truly hope you decide to continue this story! I don't normally read unfinished stories but u read your first and just had to see where this one went. Now I'm left wondering what will happen! Please finish it :(
ssiles chapter 25 . 10/29/2014
This is excellent. Please finish this. I have just both stories and this is by far the best fanfiction I have read and I love Caius/Bella/Aro pairing.
Kochabilka chapter 25 . 10/18/2014
Your writing is terrific! My heart truly aches for your Bella and Caius. I can't wait for the next chapter!
ilove your story chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
hey another awesome chapter, please update soon, and i want aro dead... please update
Mrscmd78 chapter 25 . 4/1/2014
Please let Caius get his memory back
littlesweetangel chapter 25 . 3/30/2014
Wonderful Chapter. Please update soon. Hope Bella and Caius get back together.
littlesweetangel chapter 24 . 3/23/2014
Awesome Chapter. Hope the Cullens and Athendora can help Caius to remember. Hope Caius comes back to Bella soon. Please update soon. :D
Asmodeus Black chapter 23 . 3/21/2014