Reviews for How To Plan Your Wedding
Lilly chapter 1 . 7/3
Lol this is insanely cute
SunBinamra chapter 1 . 3/2
Adorable! And hilarious, I love rereading this fic. Great job!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 2/8
LOL! This was so hilariously adorable! XD I love that Ben and Rook were essentially planning their wedding when they were chained and Albedo was trying to threaten them. They didn't even realize they stopped talking hypocritical, and I love how they agreed to do everything evenly like true partners in a marriage! It's so cute! :D
The bad queen chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
I laughed soo hard. You are great
Kevin be my life chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
I can read this a million times and still laugh harder than the last time!
I love this fic X and I love this ship S2
StarKurama chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
lol! OMG! that was HILARIOUS!
miss mysteri chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Ahahahah! I can't even handle pffttt ahahahaha it anymore! Too funny! Ahaha. You're good!
Lazy Chipmunk chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
I wonder what Rook showed him. XP please tell me. Does it have to do with their hypothetical wedding? X3
Creepy-Pasta chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
I always avoided this ship. Always. I'm not against homosexuality, just not interested. Now I can't stop thinking about this ship. I can't get over the cuteness. It's so fluffy! x3
the17thmuse chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
Ahahahaha. Albedo, never EVER get between a lovesick couple. Ben and Rook are too sweet. And Kevin is hilarious. And, of course, any mention of Ben's Necrofriggian brood is a welcome bonus.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
the best way to plan your wedding is to be locked up in chains in a small room while planning the wedding infront of your tormentor :3
Grava chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
and now, the wedding?
PsylanceSimons chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Okay that was really cute, really random, and I love love LOVED it! I think you captured all their personalities perfectly. It's done so precisely that I can just imagine this being an episode in the series... Ah, if only...

Amazing job! I squeed so much, I hope your proud of that! Stay awesome!
lemon chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I really love this fic, they were so sweet, great job. You describe their characters in their conversation just like the real one, I really love it xD. Write more! :D
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Oh yeah Gwen & Kevin surrporting the Rook & Ben ship fics are some of the best :3