Reviews for The Daily Life of Ichika Orimura
Fireminer chapter 5 . 3/6
One plus for the IchikaXHouki, one minus for the wall of dialouges.
Nudist beast chapter 1 . 3/3
Does the girl has light brown hair slightly orange eyes do we know who's the mom
VV chapter 4 . 2/6
WOW just WOW. I mean Ichika is dense and all but even he knows what Madoka looks like o sight even in the Season 2 Anime(Which was really bad) but come on man he is not that stupid. Also while the Anime made it seem like security is retarded at the Academy it is not that way in the Light Novel or Manga continuity they even had to wait for a PUBLIC EVENT to sneak in. While I do know that this is meant for fun suspension of disbelief only gets you so far. Better Luck Next Chapter.
Fireminer chapter 4 . 2/7
Perfect! That, is a good way to potrait M. Increasing interaction with Ichika, and tricks for the girls. Oh, and make her bond with Laura. These two black witchs would be fun together.
King karma chapter 1 . 2/7
Isn't it massive multiplayer online (MMO)
guerilla sam chapter 3 . 2/2
Ben-to? the one were people fight for discount lunches.
Aeron chapter 3 . 1/31
Awesome chapter! Hope u continue with the sub-plot... Cant wait to see a crossover of Ben-To and IS...
Andrew chapter 3 . 1/30
Wait did ichika and tatenashi get married or something
Fireminer chapter 3 . 2/1
No, no sub-plot. Just continue as usual.
PlutoGenesis chapter 3 . 1/31
The ending was similar to Ben-To, (which has to be one of the most pointlessly exciting animes I've ever watched; food? really). The chapter was good though, can't wait for a update
ValinNight chapter 3 . 1/30
Great chapter!

-ValinNight
Andrew chapter 2 . 1/18
Keep going nice work
Fireminer chapter 2 . 1/15
Not much to complain this time.
Subzero001 chapter 2 . 1/14
It's an interesting story line.

when he was cleaning he wouldn't do it half way he would do the laundry change bed sheets etc... as well as cooking.

The body pillow cover that the student council president gave him should have a note in the comer "YES, I Accept! with a kiss mark" p adding to the confusion.

From most manga's when girls are sick they receive a suppository medicine for flu etc... but your way is cute also.

I don't understand a 17-18 year old girl calling a 15-16 year old boy onee-chan?
you should have aoi ask about how he likes the dating game (R-18 version I think)
ValinNight chapter 2 . 1/14
Lol at tab and and what's she's doing! Also love the not do dense ichika :D can't wait for more!

-ValinNight