Reviews for Trick or Treat
t wrecks chapter 4 . 12/7/2009
good one keeps me guessing
t wrecks chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
missed this one as well.
t wrecks chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
great
Wispr chapter 2 . 3/20/2008
Methinks there will be a crime committed when Selina arrives with guest and all. Great chapter.

Wispr
t wrecks chapter 3 . 12/19/2007
This ones fun, but really a Snoopy tatoo?
Nightarcher210 chapter 5 . 9/27/2006
Oh. That was good. That was really, really good. Really, truly brilliant. I wish I could write something that good. Of course, I wish that with everything I read here.
Nightarcher210 chapter 4 . 9/27/2006
No way.
Nightarcher210 chapter 3 . 9/27/2006
Oh... a mystery! Eddie's gonna like this! But why couldn't Two-Face come? That would have been interesting.
Nightarcher210 chapter 2 . 9/27/2006
That Scarecrow would throw a Halloween party is a frightening notion... btw, what did you think of Cillian Murphy in Begins? (If you saw it, that is. They kinda messed with the whole Ra's Al Ghul/ Henri Ducard thing). I love Doris. I don't think I said that before, but I especially liked it when she spilled the coffee on F. Miller. All right, I'll shut up and read the next chapter...
Nightarcher210 chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Ooh! You brought Moira back! I love her screensavers! And I especially liked this- “If I’m going to this thing as history’s greatest detective,” Bruce insisted, ignoring the sarcasm, “and you’re going as his adversary that just happened to be the love of his life, I’m sure Alfred can pull off serving tea.”

This is going to be one interesting party...
CalliopeMused chapter 5 . 10/23/2005
Hindsight is 20/20, and you led to the fear toxin perfectly. Buried in Sherlock Holmes and motives and arsenic, I missed the clues that something wasn't right. Brilliant- a mystery worthy of Holmes himself, and as captivating as the rest of your series.
Lady J2 chapter 2 . 11/10/2003
Snort. Giggle. Snortgig.

Batboys! HA!
Robin chapter 5 . 10/24/2002
Bravo! A wonderful tale. Great fun, as always. Happy Halloween!
Veroncia chapter 5 . 10/21/2002
Great story! I love a little change of pace for our characters. Especially in time for Halloween! Good job!
Edward Becerra chapter 5 . 10/17/2002
What more can I say than, such an EXCELLENT twist!

The ending was truly glorious. You should be writing for DC. Or perhaps DC should be working for you, Chris.

Sincerely,