Reviews for How Dusk and Shutter Bug saved Hearth's Warming
SabreSpark chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Aww, such a sweet little story. Shutter Bug is a nice and considerate pony, and is clearly capable of overcoming adversity. She has my respect.

Having the changeling die seemed a bit much. Of course, that could just be me and how much I like the changelings. *shrug*

Commendable effort and a job well done.
Emmo13 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Aww, this was awesome! The Changeling reminded me of the Grinch a little. XD You did a great job; I really enjoyed meeting Shutter Bug and seeing her interact with Dusk and the ponies. Happy Hearth's Warming (a little late, but it's close enough)!
SCI-FIWIZARDMAN chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
...SO SWEEEEEETTTTT. OMG MY HEART.

I can be very sensitive at times. I just found this to be very...well, heartwarming. Makes sense, since the holiday in this us Hearth's Warming. This story wasn't quite at the level of diabetes-inducing, but it was still a lovely little story.

Thank you Atlantic.
Auto Singer Buscus chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
That was so awesome! And well written. Quite beautiful actually.

I loved getting to know Shutter Bug's character even better in this story. And you got Dusk right for sure.

Also loved how the Mane 6 showed up at the end and the Rainbow tornado was a radical idea!

Glad that Changeling got what was coming to him. Like I says, great job!

I liked the end as well.
AlphaTheGriffin17 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
It was quite a wait, but it was worth it to read this.
How Dusk and Shutter Bug Saved Hearth's Warming should be its other name. I liked the changeling wanting to get payback by stealing this holiday, you characterised Dusk perfectly and Shutter Bug seems like an interesting character. A traveller who can't find her way, sells dream catchers, has a missing wing and sustains lasting marks from her dreams. This is somepony I wouldn't mind reading more about.
This was a wonderful present, Atlantic. Thank you very much.