Reviews for Shivers
Unseen Watcher chapter 11 . 2/15/2020
I love overprotective dwarrow. heh. Thanks!
SongsofPsyche1945 chapter 13 . 4/7/2016
I know this is super belated and I don't know why I didn't leave a comment before, but I just wanted to say that you did an amazing job writing this chapter-actually you did an amazing job writing this entire story. I love how you included the part about Fili looking at Thorin, it really adds to both canons. Again, I should of done this a long time ago but I am totally going to link this story to Of Songs and Shadows. They really fit well together! Great great great job! I am really looking forward to reading more stories by you :)
Mia chapter 14 . 1/8/2016
You're a really good writer so please write more because I would like to hear more stories to keep me entertained

From Mia
Boardchic chapter 2 . 3/22/2015
love it so far! How old are they though? I kinda want to know. Are they teenagers? Twelve and fourteen?
Stormcutter684 chapter 14 . 1/9/2015
Awwww, how sweet! I love cute Radagast and his little Wizard friends. They seem friendly and cute and loving.
I love this story, and how one of (I forget who) spoke to the wolves. That, I found amusing. I would love to speak to animals! Wish we knew more about them.
But yeah, brilliant story, well written, lots of emotion, and amazing writing! Fantastic story!
Arekkusu Naitofaia chapter 14 . 4/9/2014
Awwww how cute! I enjoyed reading this haha, I so guessed it was Radagast, he was like the perfect character to help 'cause he's just so good natured generally.
leggomygreggo2 chapter 14 . 3/24/2014
ahh nice way to finish :D really good and cant wait for new fics ;) !
Syblime chapter 14 . 3/24/2014
Love the way Bofur is like "Aye, you've seen him before" it's very true to character.
And Kili’s "what he said" is awesome! Hehe. Wonderful story! :)
girlgeekjf chapter 14 . 3/23/2014
Nice little coda to this story. I like Kili's dialogue
xDELTEDACCOUNTx chapter 14 . 3/22/2014
Bwahhhh! IT CAN'T BE OVER! But, of course, all good things must eventually come to an end :) You did a wonderful job on this story :) I hope you will post more in the future :D
jaymzNonoel chapter 14 . 3/22/2014
Yay! That was such a great ending! Thank you for writing such an amazing story! :)
IronHawkAholic chapter 14 . 3/22/2014
Yay! I was wondering if you would include that bit from the movie! Such an amazing story. Time for your new one.
IndigoScout chapter 14 . 3/22/2014
Does this mean the story is (almost) finished?
I mean, they have seen radagast again and are now continuing on their quest, or will you change the story?
Please forgive me if radagast returns later in the story, I haven't read the book
Syblime chapter 13 . 3/17/2014
Love how for Kili it's already an adventure! And I really liked the wizards advice to Thorin. :)
xDELTEDACCOUNTx chapter 13 . 3/16/2014
Oh, Dis is such a mother...she's wonderful :) update soon! :)