Reviews for Kisses Cursed
HPowl chapter 13 . 8/14
I can't count how many times I've reread this and still enjoyed every moment. Brilliantly written, mysterious, twisted and an original idea so far out of the box I don't think anyone could have seen it coming. It's stunning!
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 13 . 6/20
Really enjoyed reading this story.
Let me just say that I fucking love this and thank you for writing this !
randomrussian chapter 13 . 4/25
This is the best shit i've read in this fandom or in my life. Omg. Fucking hell THIS IS ART.
jlawson chapter 13 . 3/12
Very creative, and well done.
nyamnyam546 chapter 13 . 2/7
I literally fell in love the moment I've seen this story! I love your stories as always and You're doing such a great job. Thank you so much for this delightful stuff! I feel so fluffy inside too : THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING SUCH A BEAUTIFUL STORY
ilovewater chapter 13 . 1/28
This is freaking beautiful
I love all the death threats and murderiness
Also man being as confused and stressed as Harry while reading is frustrating and amazing
Love love love the characterization for each piece
Also Hermione's role was great, like I adored her entries
And I did not expect the angle you took with the ending, but I am nonetheless quite satisfied with it. I really like how you did the stone statue aspect. (I was also kinda hoping Hermione would be alive and part of the villagers, but you didn't say she wasn't so I'm gonna keep on believing she was)
Cherry Cereja chapter 13 . 1/21
That was a very different and interesting story. You have a lot of creativity and talent!
Despite the absurd situations, I could see it clearly in my head. My favourite part being when Monster opened his mouth. I don't know why, I just liked it.
By the last chapters I felt a little tired. It gets to a point where all the coded talk becomes frustrating, but I guess that's how Harry felt too.
I was surprised by the happy ending, but not complaining at all.
It's the second story of yours that I read and both of them left a strong impression. I want to watch Hannibal because of you.
Thanks for the reading :)
Chaeos chapter 13 . 12/13/2018
Wow it was so good ! I wasn’t expecting this end, but it is perfect. Thank you for this story it was amazing !
Good luck for your other stuff !

Chaeos.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/31/2018
This is the first story in which I had used a pen and paper to solve the bloody riddles. It gave me headaches. I was so immersed in the story and was intrigued by your insane riddles. I thought my head was gonna explode while figuring it out. It took me 4 days to finish this story, if I haven't tried to solve the headache-inducing riddles, I would have finished this within an hour.
So far, your story is heart-wrenching. Im in love with it. I enjoyed it.
Ryu Pendragon chapter 13 . 10/21/2018
Plus, my heart breaks every time I read that scene where Tom is trying to wake Harry up.
Ryu Pendragon chapter 13 . 10/21/2018
This is a story I can't help but read over and over again. I understand something new every time. Definitely my favorite Harry Potter fanfiction.
LiahNocte chapter 13 . 9/16/2018
PoMG that was ridiculously good!
I both love and hate you.
I agree that anything more would be kicking a dead horse, but I still want to know what happens next!
Still, amazing story, just like all the others.
Ziliaphine chapter 13 . 8/28/2018
I absolutely love this story. it was amazing, and thrilling, and just awesome.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/26/2018
I lost too many hours of sleep over this oh god. Wonderful story
1,185 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »