Reviews for Kisses Cursed
isaac chapter 13 . 6/22
This story was so amazing, I can't believe it's finished :( I loved it so much, and the end omgggg
Jimin234 chapter 13 . 6/10
Holy sh*t, what an adrenaline rush! I couldn't put it downread it in a day. Well-written story, interesting plot (although a bit confusing sometimesthis, hands down, has got to be one of the best Tomarry fics out there. Keep up the good work!
Jimin234 chapter 12 . 6/10
What?! No... No, just... No.
Heart chapter 3 . 5/31
*sends hugs*
Heart chapter 2 . 5/31
That last line though...very Harry
Heart chapter 1 . 5/31
... Katniss: " I VOLUNTE-" *Harry shoves her aside* Harry: 'It's my time to shine now.' Katniss: 'Buh-buh' Harry: 'I got it.' *pulls out a particularly fabulous wig* Harry: 'Let's DO this!' Katniss: '...'
Eimana chapter 13 . 5/25
Thanks for writing this masterpiece. I loved every second I spent reading it and the slowly shiftimg feelings of both Harry and Voldemort... So beautiful. It's the second time I've read this and it certainly won't be the last. Honestly, I was slowly addoring each and every piece of Riddle's cruel soul, especially the monster. My favortite soul piece by far! However I do wonder... what did Voldemort offer Euredyce in the end? Obv one of his sould pieces, but which? Or maybe he offered the one residing in his actual body? Ahhhhhh, I wish you could have at least explained that :c

Ah well. Once more, I have to say one of the best stories I've ever read, Harrymort and all.
Sweets and Tarts chapter 13 . 5/8
Holy shit. This is beautiful. I love TomArry sm and this is nothing like what I expected when I started this story. It's insane, the way that everything flowed so naturally and the plot was so intense that I just couldn't stop reading. You're an amazing writer and I just want to thank you so much because this story occupied my brain and considerable brightened my day. Aaaaaa, bro I'm dying. I cannot put into words my praise for this story. So just know, that reading this literally made me feel as though I was experiencing it rather than just reading word strung together off of a string. Thank you so much!
BaekhyunSamaa chapter 13 . 4/21
Well, it is beautiful indeed. Almost perfect. The most romantic part is when The Monster save him, and I certainly pairing Harry/Monster!Tom here. And the ending is wonderful. Are you have another Harry Potter fairytale again? It will lovely to read.
This was one of the best written Stories I've ever read! It had so much depth so kuch meaning in amazing.
Thank you for sharing this work with us
Vickironica chapter 13 . 3/31
Okay first of all, this story is actually amazing. I literally read the whole thing in one sitting and it was nothing like I thought it was going to be. Uuuuuugggggghhhhh why didn't I read this soonerrrrr... Though I suppose if I had read it earlier than I wouldn't have been in the mood for exactly what this story provided. Ugh, it's just so goooood I'm dying. But great, now I have to find another Tomarry fanfic that actually lives up to this. How do I do that? Is it even possible? This has such a good plot; I'm not sure anything else can measure up to it. Look what you've done. Now I'm gonna be in agony for days over this stupid story because it was so good. Ugh.
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 13 . 3/23
OMG YOU ARE JUST MAGIC! This read like a literal fairytale! The only question I have is what happened in the orphanage?! Tom chose the ring not Harry's heart? What did that all mean? UGHHH THIS IS JUST SO PERFECT! Like, it's impeccably written! It's like you're a professional author! You should be! Obviously, you could never create an original with Harry and Tom, you'd have to create something with other delectable characters riddled with chemistry in ways that we wouldn't be trying to see your T and H in them haha. Gosh. A sequel would be welcomed but unnecessary which is sad of course. Don't know how you kept it to 13. Ughhhhh loved how you had Hermione in it guiding him a little. I was sad her and his parents couldn't return but I got over it with Harry and Tom finally being together. YOU ARE BRILLIANT! Your writing is Rowling standard!
ElfiieSu chapter 13 . 2/28
Wow ! This was a mind blowing read, interesting and creepy at the same time. And don't know how you came up with this idea, but wow !
You are a genius !
isayapty1013 chapter 13 . 2/17
Oh man, hauntingly beautiful at it again.
Thumbs up! Glad I followed the link to this fic.
1,164 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »