Reviews for Kisses Cursed
LiahNocte chapter 13 . 9/16
PoMG that was ridiculously good!
I both love and hate you.
I agree that anything more would be kicking a dead horse, but I still want to know what happens next!
Still, amazing story, just like all the others.
LonelyHades chapter 13 . 8/28
I absolutely love this story. it was amazing, and thrilling, and just awesome.
I lost too many hours of sleep over this oh god. Wonderful story
Pyrrhadoxa chapter 13 . 8/21
Wow, loved it. I'm not sure I kept up with all of it, but the story was so wonderfully dizzying, sinister and creepy, and at moments surprisingly tender and sweet. This was quite the ride. I am still left with so many questions. Like how did Voldemort know that Harry's last name was 'Potter' when he only introduced himself by his first? And did the image of Eurydice always change to reflect the offering? What was the repercussion Tom had to pay with the ferrying fee? I also find myself with a burning curiosity to know in detail what Hermione's experience was like, and what she went through - what she gave up, what she traded for, and what not. It would make a thrilling sort of sequel-prequel to read. Anyway, brilliant story.
This story was absolutely amazing. So we'll written, my stomach clenched in anticipation. Bloody brilliant
WiseSunny chapter 13 . 8/10
Oh my god. Oh my god. This is so good it's not even funny. I swear, I've read so many au stories with a Harry/Tom pairing but I usually think they're weird or to OOC or not enough OOC. On the other hand, all of yours are AMAZING! I loved the circus fairy one and the one with sirens was great, but this was so far beyond even those. I actually found it so scary, but it was good because of that. I couldn't put it down. I love the poetry and riddles they were so confusing and yet revealing. I love how you use other characters from HP universe as side characters, like Ginny and Hermoine. (And Hermoine writing a book about her time would be so like her, so great job keeping her in character) I know I'm rambling and I'm sorry, but again, oh my god, this is so crazy good! I don't know whether this would count as a fantasy, horror/triller, mystery, or what but whatever it is, it's easily the best of its category. Great job!
This gave me a headache but was good
Perhentian chapter 13 . 7/13
Wow, it was quite a captivating story! Thank you very much for writing and sharing it :)
DnMikado chapter 13 . 7/5
Omg I am very bad at riddles and most of the time I really didn’t get anything XD it was a great story! Super cute in its own creepy way, I would love for this to become a movie or something XD it’s like Alice in wonder land with all its riddle and Beauty and the beast xD how you came up with this is a wonder! Absolutely loved it!
isaac chapter 13 . 6/22
This story was so amazing, I can't believe it's finished :( I loved it so much, and the end omgggg
Jimin234 chapter 13 . 6/10
Holy sh*t, what an adrenaline rush! I couldn't put it downread it in a day. Well-written story, interesting plot (although a bit confusing sometimesthis, hands down, has got to be one of the best Tomarry fics out there. Keep up the good work!
Jimin234 chapter 12 . 6/10
What?! No... No, just... No.
Heart chapter 3 . 5/31
*sends hugs*
Heart chapter 2 . 5/31
That last line though...very Harry
Heart chapter 1 . 5/31
... Katniss: " I VOLUNTE-" *Harry shoves her aside* Harry: 'It's my time to shine now.' Katniss: 'Buh-buh' Harry: 'I got it.' *pulls out a particularly fabulous wig* Harry: 'Let's DO this!' Katniss: '...'
1,173 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »