Reviews for Kisses Cursed
Guest chapter 13 . 20h
This story was absolutely amazing. So we'll written, my stomach clenched in anticipation. Bloody brilliant
WiseSunny chapter 13 . 8/10
Oh my god. Oh my god. This is so good it's not even funny. I swear, I've read so many au stories with a Harry/Tom pairing but I usually think they're weird or to OOC or not enough OOC. On the other hand, all of yours are AMAZING! I loved the circus fairy one and the one with sirens was great, but this was so far beyond even those. I actually found it so scary, but it was good because of that. I couldn't put it down. I love the poetry and riddles they were so confusing and yet revealing. I love how you use other characters from HP universe as side characters, like Ginny and Hermoine. (And Hermoine writing a book about her time would be so like her, so great job keeping her in character) I know I'm rambling and I'm sorry, but again, oh my god, this is so crazy good! I don't know whether this would count as a fantasy, horror/triller, mystery, or what but whatever it is, it's easily the best of its category. Great job!
This gave me a headache but was good
Perhentian chapter 13 . 7/13
Wow, it was quite a captivating story! Thank you very much for writing and sharing it :)
DnMikado chapter 13 . 7/5
Omg I am very bad at riddles and most of the time I really didn’t get anything XD it was a great story! Super cute in its own creepy way, I would love for this to become a movie or something XD it’s like Alice in wonder land with all its riddle and Beauty and the beast xD how you came up with this is a wonder! Absolutely loved it!
isaac chapter 13 . 6/22
This story was so amazing, I can't believe it's finished :( I loved it so much, and the end omgggg
Jimin234 chapter 13 . 6/10
Holy sh*t, what an adrenaline rush! I couldn't put it downread it in a day. Well-written story, interesting plot (although a bit confusing sometimesthis, hands down, has got to be one of the best Tomarry fics out there. Keep up the good work!
Jimin234 chapter 12 . 6/10
What?! No... No, just... No.
Heart chapter 3 . 5/31
*sends hugs*
Heart chapter 2 . 5/31
That last line though...very Harry
Heart chapter 1 . 5/31
... Katniss: " I VOLUNTE-" *Harry shoves her aside* Harry: 'It's my time to shine now.' Katniss: 'Buh-buh' Harry: 'I got it.' *pulls out a particularly fabulous wig* Harry: 'Let's DO this!' Katniss: '...'
Eimana chapter 13 . 5/25
Thanks for writing this masterpiece. I loved every second I spent reading it and the slowly shiftimg feelings of both Harry and Voldemort... So beautiful. It's the second time I've read this and it certainly won't be the last. Honestly, I was slowly addoring each and every piece of Riddle's cruel soul, especially the monster. My favortite soul piece by far! However I do wonder... what did Voldemort offer Euredyce in the end? Obv one of his sould pieces, but which? Or maybe he offered the one residing in his actual body? Ahhhhhh, I wish you could have at least explained that :c

Ah well. Once more, I have to say one of the best stories I've ever read, Harrymort and all.
youwannacaffeinatedbeverage chapter 13 . 5/8
Holy shit. This is beautiful. I love TomArry sm and this is nothing like what I expected when I started this story. It's insane, the way that everything flowed so naturally and the plot was so intense that I just couldn't stop reading. You're an amazing writer and I just want to thank you so much because this story occupied my brain and considerable brightened my day. Aaaaaa, bro I'm dying. I cannot put into words my praise for this story. So just know, that reading this literally made me feel as though I was experiencing it rather than just reading word strung together off of a string. Thank you so much!
BaekhyunSamaa chapter 13 . 4/21
Well, it is beautiful indeed. Almost perfect. The most romantic part is when The Monster save him, and I certainly pairing Harry/Monster!Tom here. And the ending is wonderful. Are you have another Harry Potter fairytale again? It will lovely to read.
This was one of the best written Stories I've ever read! It had so much depth so kuch meaning in amazing.
Thank you for sharing this work with us
1,169 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »