Reviews for Kisses Cursed
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 13 . 11/29/2015
Get earmuffs ;-)
The Seventh is Nobody?
With the curse, it's quite possible that both literal and not interpretations are true.
Eurydice... If you look back when Voldemort has given you permission to leave, you turn to stone, trapped, neither here nor there. Sweet poison of indecision... My interpretations are not even close...
Good day, good night, and good luck.
BeLlIxiEs chapter 13 . 11/27/2015
Wow!
This was so brilliant! I loved it from top to bottom!

Thank you so much for sharing this amazing story.

Cheers
Hell's Angel-Heaven's Demon chapter 13 . 11/26/2015
This is an amazing story! Such an intricate and well thought plot! Loved the ending! And the characterisations - was an amazing read!

Thank you very much for writing!

Hells
Ardens Lumen chapter 13 . 11/26/2015
This is a very strange and dark story... I was actually hopping for it to be less violent, but I still liked it (I think I just went mad)).
Username is not avaliable chapter 13 . 11/24/2015
The ending was definitely satisfying. The whole story was wonderful.
Beauty and the beast is my definition of childhood so I was really curious but from the other side I was a little afraid of your version of this fairytale. I had this story in favorites from a half a year or something like that, but I couldn't make myself to read it. Eventually I did it and that was good decision.
I'm loving it.
JackRenee chapter 12 . 11/23/2015
Congrats on the completed story! *applause and poppers*
Thank you for this story. It was enjoyable to read, suspenseful, and I love a happy ending. 3
That last line was perfect. You have a talent for writing.
IhumakitukPeople chapter 13 . 11/20/2015
Agh! I'd go to the beginning and read it again, but then I'd know what will happen. Great story! Enjoyed reading it so much :D
JackRenee chapter 13 . 11/17/2015
Fascinating. I loved the mystery of it and trying to solve it. Some things confused me, but overall it is a lovely story.
thedoctor chapter 13 . 11/10/2015
This is amazing. Completely brilliant! I don't know how you came up with this but I'm glad you did.
Keith the Evil Dark Lord chapter 13 . 11/9/2015
This was freaking fantastic! The Riddles, the plot, the crazy yet totally demented parallelism to Beauty and the Beast - it was all amazing! I absolutely love this story!
Nat-kun chapter 13 . 11/5/2015
This story is one of the best I ever read so far. And I'm not a light reader. You have a real talent for writing, I was kept on my toes the whole time until the very end. You make the readers crave what follows while we fear what's coming next. I had to pause for other things (my normal life) and the wait was excruciating (so I didn't anymore.). I deeply admire anyone who began this while you were publishing it. It's very artful and talented mix of genres. It's not a conventional love story. It's a horror and suspense fresque, on a thread of fairytale with a dash of mystery. Nothing is too much and everything is essential, a perfect balance for a perfect story. Again, you're very talented and it was a pleasure and an honor to read this piece.
stoptheplith chapter 13 . 11/4/2015
such a beautiful story. I loved it xx
dilraba chapter 13 . 10/27/2015
*claps loudly with tears streaming down face*
choco-eater chapter 13 . 10/25/2015
Damn, that was a good story. Good work :)
2209Fan chapter 13 . 10/18/2015
fantastic! I really like your story. Thank you very much.
1,185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »