Reviews for That We Might Shine
CaseLC chapter 1 . 4/17
Great story.
iadorespike chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Wow, I've never read a HP fic quite like this one, but I loved it. You don't sanitize Severus, yet we feel for him and the terrible position he is in. I love the way he has raised and cared for Harry, and I love the relationship between them. Harry's goals and desires for their future are clearly the answer to long-held dreams. Lovely.

Thanks so much!
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
I really really love this. Like it's different, an old concept made new and that is just utterly bloody brilliant in my eyes.
Tazouzou chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Beautiful !
Slashboylover4alleternity chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT!
Saila chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Beautiful. Thank you for the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I liked it a lot, you did a good job on it.
StarDuchess chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Beautiful. Very touching story of father and son. And I love your creativity with the potion and connecting Voldemort's soul back from his Horcruxes.
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
How cute!
I loved it!
I love fics where Severus is Harry's father.
It would be perfect if it were a HPDM too! *o*
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
great story. keep writing!
satorichiva chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Your fic is great, congratulations!
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
This is such a believable story and you touched on what I think was always so tragic about Severus - that he didn't think he deserved to be loved because of what he had done to Lily. This story is so good because Severus never lied to Harry about what he had done but he showed Harry how much he loved him. The ending was perfect.
loleo chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Brillant, purely brillant story. Amazing and unique story and I love it. Thank you very much for your awesome writing brain and fantasy. Thank you...
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014