Reviews for One Last Interview
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
I didn't expect to feel so much at reading this. I suppose with these characters seeming almost like real people to me, and with Leonard Nimoy's recent passing, it is understandable. Wow. Good job on this. Thanks for sharing. xo
mtcbones chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
very enjoyable well written story
michelline chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
So. This is a crappy review as I haven't your way with words. But this story was AMAZING! It contained so much humanity and beauty that I cried. Thank you for sharing.
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
A beautiful story. I feel privilaged to have read it, almost as if it had really been Spock telling the story. Thank you for having written it.
CheatingAtMonkeyBall chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Oh come on, it is not fair how beautiful this is. God you took this relationship that had been so sexualized and so suggested and made it into an incredibly normal thing. God. This was a very beautiful story. Thanks so much for it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Thrilling stuff. I loved the means used by Spook to not allow the journalist to discuss what was really important. Trust a (male) human to allow himself to be distracted by sex!
HLotD chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I actually got teary-eyed - well done!
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Thank you for the McSpirk story! I love the love and friendship in it...mostly the love...and Tri-metal bonds!

YOU get a Purple Heart!