Reviews for A Thing Endurable
EmRose92 chapter 1 . 2/21
Wow. I know this was published over a year ago, but I just had to stop in and tell you how much I loved this. Basically perfection. Thanks for the read!
Fantastic writing´╝îit showed the best friendship between Melinda and Phil, also mentioned Simmons a Lot. I like the biochemist genius too...it could be more exciting, though.
fmd-jade chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Wow! I was actually searching for another fic when I stumbled upon this beautiful story.

It's as amazing as it is heartbreaking. Very much so. Well done.
medstudent1026 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Ward and simmons are too cute
shakespearemuse chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Beautiful but so sad :( but beautiful
Ghostie69 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
That was absolutely stunning
Devan ALexander chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
This was amazing. It was everything I wanted in a story about Melinda May. I hope you find reason to write more. You must know... I've read this twice and intend to do so again.
Devonie chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Amazing!

I loved everything. Simmons being May's favorite, Ward being over protective towards Simmons. The way you wrote Coulson's rescue.

May and Coulson's relationship seems to be a painful one. Whatever happened in Bahrain (like whatever happened in Budapest for Clint and Natasha), it hurt them badly. And I so cannt wait to know their story.

That's the way I loved them, being completely honest with each other. It's the way it has to be but in the newest episode, Coulson lied to her. It bothers me so much. Jeez, he shouldn't have lied.

Anyway! You did an awesome job with that. I hope you're going to write some more Phillinda fics. I'll be here to read :)
khay chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Melinda May is my Queen and Phil Coulson is everything, but I have never shipped them together until this fic.

I love everything about this: the team interactions; May's internalisations; and the Biospec feels. I especially love how you wrote Coulson: this is the Coulson in the movies, the one I watched in IM1 (I have to admit that I'm still on the fence with how the writers are going with Coulson's character in M:AoS). But yes! Coulson.

And Jemma would totes be May's favourite (as they say: headcanon accepted!).

(At first I was confused about why Ace was in the bus, but then I realised, oh, yeah. This was post-The Bridge). I love, love, love how you used Ace to further Jemma's character.

In the end, I much prefer this version of how Coulson was rescued instead of canon. Can I start a petition where you write for the show, please?

Loved this. Great job and thanks for sharing.
Riser the Silent chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Beautiful. Just beautiful
MySarcasticGreenCrayon chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
This is very good.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Wow. I love it.
Gabiroba chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
very good story. deep and heartfelt.
Jevvica chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
The details, the descriptions...oh, this was just lovely and heartbreaking. Utterly true to characters. I enjoyed this very much, well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014