Reviews for EXtasy
Cliscia chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Camille I already had a mini stroke about this on skype earlier, but now I suppose I'll leave a proper review.

This is hot, flat out. The way you describe her body, the way she sounds, the way she looks and how she feels- it's like the reader is the one doing these (Wonderful) things to her, and not Kaiji. Reading this I can just so easily imagine her before my eyes. But I love your voice for Kaiji, how cruel he is while still remaining Kaiji. He's not a bad guy, he's just a bit sinful and selfish, but he keeps those thoughts to himself. I like how Mikoko probably knows what's going through his head, but doesn't care because that also means that she knows how much he loves her body. And my god, the way you write her body...

I love dialogue, the description, the metaphors, everything. It really puts you into the action, and considering this is a smut fic, that's a very good thing heh. This was absolutely perfect. I'm so glad that the only Kaiji/Mikoko fic in the western fandom is this good and sexy. Great job.