Reviews for Pound of Flesh
GiggityGrand chapter 16 . 5/29
I would love to read your novel! Stick with it.
GiggityGrand chapter 17 . 5/29
Great story, love your writing, you really express the characters accurately and relatably. would love to see more
To be completely honest when I first read the series I couldn't help but compare Nico's love for Percy to Annabeths crush on Luke. I think they both look up to them so much and have so much love and admiration for them that they thought what they were feeling was love and it wasn't until they had somebody else come in did they realise what true love was
HermesKid chapter 17 . 4/29
This entire story is amazing
#percabeth4Dayz
HamfanficWriter chapter 17 . 3/30
I love this story but is it the end? I just wanted to know, cause I'm used to other fanfiction websites and I can never find how many chapters a story has or if it's completed so...?
boy chapter 17 . 2/11
Are you going to finish this because I have enjoyed what you have already written so far. Hope to see you around!
AboveAverageBiscuit chapter 17 . 1/7
I love this soooooo much! You are an amazing writer, and I love your writing style. I love how you bring the characters to life through your words. (btw, if you were to write an original novel, I would totally read it). Sorry if this review seems a little over the place, but it's 1:00 in the morning, and I started reading your fic 2 hours ago. (Look what you've done to me :) Anyways, keep up with the great work! Amazing job!
Aegis12 chapter 17 . 12/1/2017
Please, please update!
Aegis12 chapter 16 . 12/1/2017
Okay, Magnus Chase is a bloody brilliant series. Just saying. I've read all three of them, and, really, you should too. It shouldn't matter what other people think - because that's their opinion. Just read them, because they're not trash. And anyways, if you don't like them, at least you read and tried the books - though I think it's really unlikely at you'll not like the series if you like Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus. It shouldn't matter how much Percy is in the series, just saying. Have you read The Kane Chronicles, though? That's a good series, too. Also, I liked this chapter - I like practically whole story, actually. Your style of writing is nice. There was a couple of errors - punctuation, spelling - which I picked up on, but, really, you find that everywhere, even in published books and series. And you're writing is brilliant, don't doubt that! I bet, that, you could publish something - whether it be short or a novel. Either one. You'd probably be accepted by a publisher.
Aegis12 chapter 14 . 12/1/2017
You should read Legend, by Marie Lu. Or Eragon, my Christopher Paolini. The Seven Signs, by Michael Adams. Maximum Ride, by James Patterson. If you haven't read them, you should. And by the way, this story is really good.
FanGirlToTheMax204 chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
I LOVE IT! I CAN'T WAIT TO KEEP READING!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/25/2017
I really like readin your fanfics! Your really good. This is definitely one of my favorite fanfics I’ve read in along time. Keep writing!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/24/2017
This story is amazing! I didn’t put it down until I got here! Please continue writing, youre honestly amazing at it!
AlaneFraire chapter 17 . 9/3/2017
OOh, I want to see the next chapter! I really love this story, it's definitely one of the best, if not THE best, High School fanfics I've ever read, and I've read nearly all of them. Your plotline is taking me to places in my mind I didn't know existed, I'm trying to read in between the lines and figure out everything before it happens, and I nearly never get it right. It's so unpredictable, but when I read back over it it wouldn't make sense any other way. That's what I like to see in a writer, and you've ticked all the boxes for me. I can't wait for the next update!
glodkies chapter 3 . 8/22/2017
Maybe that lunchbox is the same one from the telekhine or something on the Princess Andromeda ship.