Reviews for Pound of Flesh
Aegis12 chapter 17 . 12/1
Please, please update!
Aegis12 chapter 16 . 12/1
Okay, Magnus Chase is a bloody brilliant series. Just saying. I've read all three of them, and, really, you should too. It shouldn't matter what other people think - because that's their opinion. Just read them, because they're not trash. And anyways, if you don't like them, at least you read and tried the books - though I think it's really unlikely at you'll not like the series if you like Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus. It shouldn't matter how much Percy is in the series, just saying. Have you read The Kane Chronicles, though? That's a good series, too. Also, I liked this chapter - I like practically whole story, actually. Your style of writing is nice. There was a couple of errors - punctuation, spelling - which I picked up on, but, really, you find that everywhere, even in published books and series. And you're writing is brilliant, don't doubt that! I bet, that, you could publish something - whether it be short or a novel. Either one. You'd probably be accepted by a publisher.
Aegis12 chapter 14 . 12/1
You should read Legend, by Marie Lu. Or Eragon, my Christopher Paolini. The Seven Signs, by Michael Adams. Maximum Ride, by James Patterson. If you haven't read them, you should. And by the way, this story is really good.
FanGirlToTheMax204 chapter 1 . 11/25
I LOVE IT! I CAN'T WAIT TO KEEP READING!
I really like readin your fanfics! Your really good. This is definitely one of my favorite fanfics I’ve read in along time. Keep writing!
This story is amazing! I didn’t put it down until I got here! Please continue writing, youre honestly amazing at it!
AlaneFraire chapter 17 . 9/3
OOh, I want to see the next chapter! I really love this story, it's definitely one of the best, if not THE best, High School fanfics I've ever read, and I've read nearly all of them. Your plotline is taking me to places in my mind I didn't know existed, I'm trying to read in between the lines and figure out everything before it happens, and I nearly never get it right. It's so unpredictable, but when I read back over it it wouldn't make sense any other way. That's what I like to see in a writer, and you've ticked all the boxes for me. I can't wait for the next update!
goldenlynx16 chapter 3 . 8/22
Maybe that lunchbox is the same one from the telekhine or something on the Princess Andromeda ship.
Rick Riordan chapter 14 . 8/8
Hello, SheCan! I think this is probably the best-written story I have ever read. And trust me, I've read a whole load of stories. The grammar, the story, it all fits perfectly! Just as my personal thoughts, you may not like them, but I'd like a few more breakdowns, more fluff, and more of the seven! I hope I could help you with my criticism, and happy writing! Because happy writing is the best writing.

Happy Writing,

Rick "Troll" Riordan
goldenlynx16 chapter 10 . 8/2
Yesss, Nico's gay in this story! Sorry, it's just that every highschool story I read, besides the mortals meet demigods one, have Nico have a girlfriend, :(
EmPro8 chapter 3 . 7/9
Vick: Out of the two of us, do you really think you're stronger than me?
Percy: *lowkey flexes biceps*
EmPro8 chapter 2 . 7/9
Being with a Greek god... gee, I never thought about it from that perspective. It really explains how and why Thalia's mom went crazy. It's such a big ego boost and they're, well... gods. They make you feel intense emotions and that can be addicting. Sally really is a strong character, to go from Poseidon to Gabe and then be loyal to Paul. Glad I read this chapter. It was eye opening.
Lebaas chapter 17 . 6/25
Let me just say, this story is amazing. I am not ashamed to say I squealed... a lot. It's impressive that you were able to have a mortal find out while still having the story sound realistic. Well, as realistic as a fantasy fanfic can be. I'll be patiently awaiting your next update. Thanks for posting it 3
DarthDestroyer2 chapter 17 . 6/23
Please update! I love it!
DarthDestroyer2 chapter 16 . 6/23
Magnus Chase and Trials of Apollo is good! That is like you saying you don't read Harry Potter (or something else) because Percy isn't in it!