Reviews for Pound of Flesh
Lebaas chapter 17 . 6/25
Let me just say, this story is amazing. I am not ashamed to say I squealed... a lot. It's impressive that you were able to have a mortal find out while still having the story sound realistic. Well, as realistic as a fantasy fanfic can be. I'll be patiently awaiting your next update. Thanks for posting it 3
DarthDestroyer2 chapter 17 . 6/23
Please update! I love it!
DarthDestroyer2 chapter 16 . 6/23
Magnus Chase and Trials of Apollo is good! That is like you saying you don't read Harry Potter (or something else) because Percy isn't in it!
DarthDestroyer2 chapter 12 . 6/23
It is very realistic and not Cliche at all like I expected.
DarthDestroyer2 chapter 8 . 6/23
Can we have less kissing? Percabeth is not bad, but a little too much?
pittbuck chapter 17 . 6/2
Awesome story. I just read through all 17 chapters in two days. You certainly have a talent for this. I'm very glad you're updating again. I can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks
eding420 chapter 17 . 6/2
I think that this is a great chapter, and I would really like to see Tyler's reaction to the Underworld. That pretty intense Percabeth scene got me.
eding420 chapter 8 . 6/1
They're like 17! Come on! And you had to add in the part about getting married, huh? That kind of ruined the moment for me, but still, really nice story.
Quihi chapter 17 . 6/1
Hey, this is really good! I really enjoyed reading it. Everything in the high school was actually plausible, which was a relief. I love that the a large part of the camp video is a mediocre documentary with the Stolls telling stories. I liked how you added details like the story behind the lava on the climbing wall. I like Tyler, though a mortal going to the underworld seems like a Very Bad Idea.

I'm glad I'm not the only college student who is still into these books, but mostly the first series. Your referring to it as "the Long Island Sound" makes me very happy. Great job, and good luck with everything!
Great new chapter!
monkeybaby chapter 17 . 5/31
Thanks for updating :)
imnotwhoiwas chapter 17 . 5/31
thanks so much for updating! this chapter is rly good, even though u said u wrote it in one night and i rly rly hope u can update again (very soon) pls i wanna know what happens next ahahahaha i was so happy when i saw the email saying ur story had been update
Mosh chapter 17 . 5/31
I loved the interaction between Annabeth and Tyler. She really expresses her love for Percy and then Tyler's reaction of "you know he's a dork, right?" was perfect! I can so relate to Tyler. Please don't leave us hanging on the trip to find Nico. I can't wait to read about Tyler's reaction to Hades! :-) Thanks for the awesome chapter!
Snoopycool01 chapter 17 . 5/31
As ive said before, this is probably one of my favorite stories out there. I was so supprised when the update pinged, please keep up the good work, looking forward to reading more!
update