Reviews for Sunshine in Your Smile
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
I am really confused as to why Edd got so offended. I assume it is because Edd's father may have told Edd to "fuck off" for some reason in a drunken state or something. And, if that were the case, Edd should've accepted Kevin's apology for he would understand that Kevin wouldn't know the words Edd's father has said to him and why.
Honestly, this unexplained reason of Edd's anger took the story away from me as I was too busy skimming through the story to figure out why Edd was so offended for something so small. And if my assumption is correct regarding why Edd was so offended, I must say, Edd's attitude towards Kevin is quite unreasonable and was dragged far too long for Edd's character.
CandlelessFlame chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
This was cute!
raheemrx2 chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
bookwormcathy chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
this was a really good story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I've always loved the different meanings that flowers have. This is a lovely story. You've done a great job with this. Hope to read more of these two from you. I love it. This needs more reviews!
Little Laughssassin chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I loved this 3 and after doing my own little research on the meaning of the flowers it just made it that much sweeter, especially the end. Aaahhhh :
Tsuyoshi-chin chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I love this! I want that sunshine too! I so beautiful it hurts! I love this!