Reviews for The Meek Shall Inherit the Babes!
Perhaps it's time for Harold to show off his mad skills.
jack links chapter 7 . 5/22
here are the asian tities i've been waiting for. Cody you are a lucky man. I envy and salute you!
Mr. Aanonymous chapter 6 . 5/21
Now this one was a long time coming. Both me and rufus have been waiting to post this since we first started this thing. Ohhhh boy did it pay off. i hope you people like it.
Kixen chapter 7 . 4/29
Been a while since I have seen an update from this story and I must say I enjoyed chapter even the darker elements of it.

Also it is completely ok if Cody isn't in the next chapter I am sure whatever is coming the next chapter will be just as good as the previous if not better.

good luck with your future works.
Well, well, well, looks like good ol' Rufus came up with another good chap- no, goodisn't the proper word. The proper word should be... AWESOME!

Seriously though, this chapter is nothing short of amazing, as you've caught everyone's personalities rather, from Heather's bitchiness and smug personality, to Cody's nervousness, and the lemon was great as usual. Now, i'm going to be negative and say that you could've expanded the blackmail subplot for a few more chapters; that way, we would see how everyone involved would react and/or response.

Although, i must give you props for Heather's backstory, because it makes her more sympathetic, and it is no different than in "Unbreakable Red Silken Thread". However, it IS rather hypocritical how Heather and Bridgette are treated differently despite being more similar than they would admit to. After all, you did say you were going to expand on Bridgette's behaviour, which i can clearly see now, the fact that she tends to behave no differently than those that she hates. It could be an interesting take of "He Who Fights Monsters" because it could show her inner struggle to not become that which she stands against, only for her lust to crumble her resolve and turn her into the New Heather, like how it happened to Gwen in canon.

Speaking of lust, i have to point out that so far, all i've seen Bridgette and Cody do was fuck and kiss, when you said that they would do more than that, as not every relationship has to be based solely on sex. After all, that was part of the reason Bridgette and Geoff drifted apart, and if she can't control her sexual urges, she could end up ruining her relationship with Cody, who, as we've seen recently, is still sore over the boyfriend swap, and now feels strange over fucking Heather at his girlfriend's insistence. As one reviewer pointed out in "Unbreakable Red Silken Thread", in some relationships it is the female who ruins everything, including her male partner. If this continues, i'd have to say that Bridgette is acting like a negative influence on Cody because, despite him becoming more confident and better at sex than any of the more attractive males of the show, he could end up becoming like Duncan. And i know for a fact that that's the absolute LAST thing you want to do.

Other than that, it was an excellent chapter, but you could've done so much more with the wasted potential.

On a side note, i really hope that you include Noah/Courtney or Harold/Lindsay. Or maybe, and this is just a thought, a genderswapped chapter of this story, with Scarlett/Tyler. Why? Because, for starters, all the other couples are complete opposites of each other (Bridgette the surfer, Gwen the goth, Dakota and Heather the popular girls, and the boys are all geeks). Why not do a lemon about a FEMALE geek with a male hunk? Secondly, Scarlett and Tyler, despite NEVER having had ANY interaction whatsoever in canon, could have potential to be a couple, as not only would they defy the stereotype that a nerd should never date a jock or a cheerleader, depending on the gender, but they could be perfect foils for each other; Tyler is completely unbalanced and distracted, whereas Scarlett is more practical and focused; Tyler is carefree and friendly, whereas Scarlett is uptight and analytical. You know, kinda like what Courtney and Duncan used to be in Season 1. Also, while Lindsay and Tyler make a cute couple, they relationship is purely based on sex and appearances. Scarlett, on the other hand, could provide a more emotional edge to the relationship. As a suggestion, they shouldn't rush into having sex right off the bat, like the other relationships seen so far, given that that would be completely out of character for Scarlett; instead, they should build it up to the point that they go from being strangers to lovers. In conclusion, what Tyler feels for Lindsay is pure lust, what he would feel for Scarlett would be love. If you don't agree, i won't hold it against you, but i seriously recommend it; it could be a new turn for the story.
CMR Rosa chapter 7 . 4/26
Another good chapter, first let me say that cheating is a very serious thing to do, I understand that whether it unforgivable depends on the person and I never been cheated on but I feel the Bridgette should have broken up with Geoff before seeing Cody, or at least broke up with him after she sleep with Cody, not that I dislike Bridgette and understand the situation she in even when I feel made the wrong decision. I was not looking for to Geoff appearing and finding out the truth, so I was surprise to find he also been seeing another girl, Im glad you use Jessica even if she will not appear in person and Im glad Geoff and Bridgette were able to part on good terms. Im also glad you explain lemon logic, most of these characters are in character, but I admit they act unusual, but that to expected, since we don,t have the time to build up the characters relationships to lemons in some of these chapters we can just go with lemon logic. I like what you did with Heather and Bridgette history and why Heather hate Bridgette so much, it is hypocrite for Heather to be view as a whore while Bridgette is view as a nice girl even those she just as promiscuous as Heather, that not a excuse but it a believable reason. Great chapter and keep up the good work.
Well
While not my top fav this story and both quirky and surprising enough to keep my interest. Two areas of concern are is Bridgette's flaw going to go to dark and start to make things overly dramatic or is going to draw a huge amount of attention. The second thing was the sudden backstory which while fits with "lemon logic" but with social media and email and hour away seems to make heather and Bridgette's past very shallow.
TDDolphin chapter 7 . 4/24
(wide-eyed and open-mouthed)... Oh... wow... This chapter was fan-FREAKINg-tastic! Probably the best chapter of this story so far. I'm sorry it's been a while since I've reviewed this story, but I really, really like this chapter. I have to say man, you really know how to bring out Heather's evil, bitchy side. There were so many spots in this chapter where I wanted to just punch her in the face (and I'm strongly against violence against women), like having Lindsay call Geoff back to try and make things awkward for Bridgette.

Which brings us to Geoff's reappearance. I honestly didn't see that part coming. I figured there was going to be a part where Geoff found out and was gonna fight Cody over Bridgette, but him sort of cheating on her with some new girl, like Bridge did with him, was actually an unexpected way to resolve this little issue. It's also great how much Heather's plans of blackmail utterly blew up in her face (giggity giggity go) with how little she knew of what was actually going on between Cody, Bridgette, Gwen and Cameron. And while I agree with Bridgette about the fact that I can't forgive Heather either, I did feel a slight bit of pity for her when she told her story about why she hates Bridgette so much.

And then the last part comes and just slaps me right in the face. I did NOT see Bridgette allowing Heather to have sex with Cody in order to get rid of all of the spicy photos coming. I knew the chapter was called Cody and Heather, but I didn't know they were going to DO it. Now. Did I have a problem with that? HELL NO, that was a mighty fine read. It was satisfying seeing a geek like Cody making a girl who thought so little of him so submissive by just using his hands.

But now that all the conflict looks to be over between Bridgette, Cody and Heather, I'm curious to see how this story is going to continue (Please, please, please, please, pleeeeeease tell me Harold/Lindsay is going to happen next!). Very well done on this chapter, Rufus :)
AlmightyGeorgiaCrusher chapter 7 . 4/24
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 7 . 4/24
Hey, this is a pretty good chapter, and it seems Heather only needed some real affection, both friendly and physical.

Keep the good writing.
zafnak chapter 7 . 4/24
Heh. Color me happy. Cody/Heather is one of my favorite pairings even though it is a somewhat crack pairing due to their very different personalities. I was chuckling as I read Heather's glee at revealing Bridgette and Cam's romp, knowing Cody knew about it all along and how he was playing Heather. Seems all of Heather's blackmail was pretty useless in the end after all.

However, there is the shadow of one rather unhappy thing lurking in this story. Unless I'm wrong (and I certainly have been often enough) it seems that Sierra abducted Cody and held him as her prisoner/plaything at one point. Shades of Misery! It obviously traumatized Cody terribly.
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 6 . 2/20
Ok, first things first is some advice for any later characters who need to quickly get rid of a visible hard on in a public place. I do this in class whenever it starts to spring so yeah, just run your nail down your arm enough to where you actually wince at the pain. Distract yourself enough with that kinda pain, and it'll be gone in a second.

Secondly Gwen and Bridgette were outta line with this entire test. And being a fellow geek, let me just say in response to Gwen, that it's not a big deal breaking up with a hot girl, because as cliche as it is, personality matters far more. And if you get that from a girl, you dump her without thought. At least in my opinion.
JC chapter 6 . 1/27
This is a Excellent story.
Cody is my Favorite characters,I hope thers a Cody,Bridgette and Gwen 3 way.
CLake chapter 1 . 1/11
Sweet and sexy Jasmine and Shawn

Cant wait to see Shawns reaction
narutotheyellowflash chapter 6 . 1/6
I love this story rufus I can't wait until the next chapter u think u can do one about cody and Jasmine cause there both my favorite characters from total drama but no one has put them together since u r one of the greatest writer ever y not give them a chance.