Reviews for Brick and Blossom are Tangled
Air gal chapter 4 . 10/2/2014
Please update soon
PowerPuffBronyTheGammerNRG chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
AWESOME I LOVE IT CONTINUE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
Me: . .idoit! Butch: 'turns to me' you didn't know that?! WTF? I thought you were our sister! Me: I am dumbass! so fuck off! hmph! Brick: 'face palm' ugh...Boomer: 'turns to you' where did me and butch go? 'wide eyes' WERE WE TOOKEN? Me: Boomer...7 words..WHAT...THE...FUCK...IS...WRONG...WITH..YOU?!
Hysteria Rogers chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
I wish sedusa was Gothel and head guard was mojo.
kitty99992 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Ignore "the critics" there only guesg that try to look cool...but seriously...I prefer the lizard...
Bubblesfreak chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
When will u update I luv this story :(
I'm a critic chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
Your story may have potential, but-

Can you add more originality and input than just ripping off the Disney movie? Like seriously, I could just watch the actual movie than read this story. All I have to do is change the characters and add a few more. :P

Use Tangled for a base but change the plot and how you go about the story. I'm positive that we all know what's going to happen in your "story" before you even write the next chapter.

Also, how the hell has Princess not notice Miss Bellum also living in the tower? In fact, how did Mis Bellum get there and how long has she been there? I thought if you put down Miss Bellum's journey to the tower (either as a flashback, a prior event to Blossom's story, etc.) would have caught the readers' attention and would be a spin to the tale/movie.

I would recommend that you start over with this story, and open the beginning with an original start than ripping off the movie- write with your own ideas! Do some research, find little or big details you like, and add your own touch! Everyone loves a good fairy tale but its pointless to write one if it doesn't have the auther's own twist! Change it up a bit!

Finally, song fics aren't allowed on and frankly, are annoying to most readers. Please consider what I tell you before someone reports you for plagiarism.
Critic chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
Your story may have potential, but-

Also, how the hell has Princess not notice Miss Bellum also living in the tower? In fact, how did Mis Bellum get there and how long has she been there? I thought if you put down Miss Bellum's journey to the tower (either as a flashback, a prior event to Blossom's story, etc.) would have caught the readers' attention and a spin to the story.

In addition, your description and details for the story need a little more tweeking and again, don't actually write off solely from the movie- add you're own ideas too!

Finally, no song fics, again don't copy everything from the movie and they are not allowed on .

Critic
Critic chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
Can you add more originality and input than just ripping off the movie? Like seriously, I could have just watch the actual movie than read this story- all I gotta do is change the characters and add a few.

Use "Tangled" for a base but change the plot and how you go about the story. I already know whats going to happen without you "writing" it.

Also, song fics aren't allowed on FF and frankly, are annoying to many readers.

(T︹T)p *Thumbs down*
Guest chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
I love this story soooooo much
SassyLutonium chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
Oh my gosh! It's sssooooo good so far! Please continue! 3
Boa chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
Awesome job. I love it. I love the plot of the story. Please continue.
Bubblesfreak chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
This is freaking awesome I love the twist you put in this story so cool :D :D
Litterry chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Please update very quickly and what about bubbles ,and buttercup? Are they going to fall love with Brick's brother Boomer , and Butch ?:-):-):-):-):-)O:-)O:-)O:-)O:-):-):-):-):-)!
SassyLutonium chapter 3 . 12/31/2013