Reviews for Golden and Transparent
jackass in the box chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I like that you maintain a happy, glowing voice during the opening of the Christmas presents, while I'm reading from my screen, frowning intensely.

Ah the metaphor of king and queen was my favorite part. How you wrote of her virginity before Seneca was clever and I applauded you, literally.

[a smile grew on her well-formed pink lips...] not sure what well-formed lips are...

[the weaklings, she called them; a true Career at heart] the semicolon seems odd here.

This fic is the best that I've read from you, so far. Good work, here. (note to self: Slim's symbolism game is strong)
Songs to Aging Children chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
This was absolutely incredible. The entire evolution of the castle metaphor was brilliant, and I loved how you compared their sex to a battle. UGH. So great. At first, I was wary of the Christmas scene, because I personally don't think Panem would celebrate Christmas, but, to each his/her own. You completely won me over with everything else. Sheeeeeez so good.
angels entwined chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
1) OH MY /GOD/ YOU WROTE GLIMMERSENECA /NO ONE WRITES IT/ I NEVER THOUGHT ANYONE WOULD TAKE THAT SERIOUSLY

2) SORRY FOR THIS LATE REVIEW AND BLARING CAPS

3) THAT MOTHERFRENCHING /LAST LINE/ NOPE NOPE -nopes right out the door-

4) gLIMMER INNOCENT!INTERPRETATIONS AND hUMAN!INTERPRETATIONS STOP RIGHT THERE THANK YOU AND MERRY CHRISTMAS GOOD-BYE

5) Thank youuuu! c:

6) GLIMMER AND SENECA WERE NOPE AAAAAA

xx Angel
MockingjayWithFangs chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
It was brutal to compare the innocent seven year old from the beginning to the girl Glimmer ends up being. Her actions were confusing, first she says she is faking it and then she is angry because Seneca doesn't love her. It was a good piece where you showed Glimmer in a more positive light than most of the fandom. I wish you had shown more of Glimmer and Seneca before they slept together.