|Reviews for Golden and Transparent|
| Songs to Aging Children chapter 1 . 1/14
This was absolutely incredible. The entire evolution of the castle metaphor was brilliant, and I loved how you compared their sex to a battle. UGH. So great. At first, I was wary of the Christmas scene, because I personally don't think Panem would celebrate Christmas, but, to each his/her own. You completely won me over with everything else. Sheeeeeez so good.
| angels entwined chapter 1 . 1/2
1) OH MY /GOD/ YOU WROTE GLIMMERSENECA /NO ONE WRITES IT/ I NEVER THOUGHT ANYONE WOULD TAKE THAT SERIOUSLY
2) SORRY FOR THIS LATE REVIEW AND BLARING CAPS
3) THAT MOTHERFRENCHING /LAST LINE/ NOPE NOPE -nopes right out the door-
4) gLIMMER INNOCENT!INTERPRETATIONS AND hUMAN!INTERPRETATIONS STOP RIGHT THERE THANK YOU AND MERRY CHRISTMAS GOOD-BYE
5) Thank youuuu! c:
6) GLIMMER AND SENECA WERE NOPE AAAAAA
| MockingjayWithFangs chapter 1 . 1/1
It was brutal to compare the innocent seven year old from the beginning to the girl Glimmer ends up being. Her actions were confusing, first she says she is faking it and then she is angry because Seneca doesn't love her. It was a good piece where you showed Glimmer in a more positive light than most of the fandom. I wish you had shown more of Glimmer and Seneca before they slept together.