Reviews for Winter In My Heart
(in a good way)
elizabeth bennette chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Very beautiful. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
It sounds here like they're trying to replace their child. I don't think I could ever have more after losing one and I don't think I would be able to be with Edward knowing he could go mad have a life and replace their daughter. Some people might say he's not doing that but it sounds like it. They are moving a bit to fast also.
LizziePaige chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Oh goodness...lotsa tears here. This is so well written and leaves me with a lot of unanswered questions, yet I loved every word. Well done and thanks for sharing :)
Ailee H chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
My chest hurts from reading this and I've cried a bucket. So glad that Bella and Edward found their happy ending. Please do write a futuretake for this! This hurt so bad, but thank you so much for the HEA. Losing a child must be so devestating. :-(
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Oh my...so sweet and sad and hopeful all at the same time. I am choked up here. Thanks for sharing. :)
TheRugbymom chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
lovely!
EeWee chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
OMG! I'm sobbing like a baby! What a story, gut-wrenching, heart-hurting, but yet beautiful. Thanks for the HEA too. Made it all worth it.
Hopesparkles chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Someone posted about this on Facebook and I had to check it out. So glad I did! This was heartbreaking and hopeful at the same time, and beautifully written. I've never lost a child, but can imagine that I would be left as empty and hollow as Bella and Edward were. Their story, as you've written it, is realistic and honest, and my heart broke for both of them. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
3kdz4me chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Can someone pick my heart up off the floor?
Angst, good, heart wrenching angst!
Smusic F. Reader chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Wow! That story had me crying! I mean buckets! I loved it! The ending did make the hurt worth it, just like you hoped. Will there be more? I didn't see a completed sign. I would love to see more of Bella's recovery and the future she could have with Edward and Faith.
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Always incredible...
Edward's Eternal chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I am freaking snot sobbing here. Oh my god how incredibly touching and sad and wonderful and awful.
And just - amazing.