Reviews for The Effect of Gravity
PenAndKey chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
Please don't take this as a slam because it's intended as constructive feedback, but even as a "humor" story this story's main protagonist is too much of a Mary Sue for me to follow. I managed to make it halfway through chapter 6 before giving up on it. Even a humorous story needs to have some challenge, and by the time you got to your "I always win" quip I felt that your protagonist, by being awesome ramped to 11, didn't have any stake in the story.

Without a goal, something to lose, or some way to grow a protagonist fails to be a character people have an interest in following.
Doombug chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
pretty good and funny, I would of liked it more if he didn't get sucked into the beacon.. I mean what does he need the vision for anyways. Anyways I really enjoyed it
jabbarulez chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
pavel reminds me of deadpool. more please!
Boomerpyro chapter 6 . 6/13/2014
more damnit
i love this
Guest chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
Heads, update?
VODKA18 chapter 6 . 4/29/2014
Brilliant. Make more chapters!
AscendedHumanity chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
lol love this keep it up
MECHANICALCHEESE chapter 6 . 3/6/2014
Would have been hilarious if Wrex just shot Fist while the coin was still flipping xD
Guest chapter 6 . 3/6/2014
Thanks, haven't been reading fanfics very long. Tails.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/25/2014
Does Tali have a crush on Pavel?
XRaiderV1 chapter 6 . 2/26/2014
very brave of you to write a fic on a phone, and very well done all the same!
Calrama chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Haven't yet read the rest of the story, but these are two issues really stood out for me (as in, broke suspension of disbelief):
1) The date: While I know that in Mass Effect's canon timeline the date is in CE, which "coincides" with the christian-rooted calendar, applying that to a point in time where the Asari don't know the humans (or their calendar), is problematic. Technically, as funny as it may sound, the protagonist has to get someone to tell him about when a certain event he knows about happened (or something to similar effect) and use that to determine what date it is in the "human calendar".
2) The entire "Geth incident" (which was afaik what drove the Quarians to eventually require the exosuits) happened in 1895 CE, so someone being an Asari matriarch (700 years of age in CE) in 1996 CE is very likely to know what an Quarian looked like without the exosuit mask, seeing as first contact with the quarians was made in 500 BCE.
Anyway, neither of these two are hinder the story itself. Other than that, nice writing so far, keep it up!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/14/2014
Damn, remind me not to piss of Pavel in the future.
Vinyl Scratch3 chapter 5 . 2/1/2014
I'm really REALLY enjoying this story . the main character is an arse but I feel that comes with the age so yeah but he's funny and kind to those he likes. I'm honestly practically enamoured by the story already and wanna see where it goes
kingslops chapter 5 . 1/31/2014