Reviews for Symbiosis
Perfect. Thank you.
catbob1 chapter 1 . 5/23
Lovely. Thank you.
herbert942 chapter 1 . 5/2
I love it, especially Spock and McCoy's reaction to Scotty's loud laugh!
meriland25 chapter 1 . 3/28
Wonderful piece! I loved Uhura's point of view,it's very well done, and the way rou wrote the crew's relationship ,the different friendships and the dedication to their Captain was both on character and heartwarming. Thank you for writing and posting! Live Long and Prosper
BlueMoonChaos chapter 1 . 1/16
Cute and sweet! Maybe make more one-shots about Kirk and his ship crew/family? Maybe some of the pranks or hijinks he gets up to around the ship or planet-side?
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*squee!*AAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*inhaaaaale*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaahhhhhhh...!
THAT was amazing. Beautiful, wonderful, moving, touching, emotionally stirring and I LOVED IT. So. Much. Love. 3
This entire story made me feel warm, fuzzy, and overwhelmingly happy. Thank you for writing!
- Clara Brighet
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Yes! Thanks for writing a Jim, Spock and Bones friendship fix! Love it...and the rest of the crew as family thing included...
Lawlady562 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Love this. I laughed so hard when I read about Jim inspiring Spock's tea habit. Love your take on the relationship of the entire crew
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Loved this :)
Volitan chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
ROFLMAO: Eep?
See Me As I Am 101 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I loved this. I liked how when Scotty laughed too loudly, Bones and Spock glared at him. I like the discription of each of the three, I like the "girls night" and I like the last four paragraphs. I don't suppose you are going to write a story in which "the next person tried to take him from them"?
nmletters chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I usually read the end of anything first and at first I thought this may be too sweet, but it was cute so I scrolled back up and that it was from you! - and of course, it was sap well done cooing - always good but esp this time of year.

The Scotty thing was INSPIRED and so unexpected. And some *great* lines - the about the drug habit/3 pack-day was LOL (and I'm not an lol person) and “They both did a lot of things to make Jim smile” - talk about pulling heart strings. Great mix of sweet and light.

If there's one thing I can ask for in the new year is to ask that Team Spock get some alone Jim time, too :) I love your Bones & Jo & Jim, but I'm having Spock withdrawal! :( I know this is your first blob, but when you later have more than one blob they'll both want equal mommy time! - ok, that's getting weird, but you know what I mean :)

Thanks for all the great moments spent reading your stories, and congrats on starting 2014 with a blob, all the best!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Yesss! I cant critique in any meaningful way. I just ens!joy urwor k. Thanks for this!
Just so u know, I take ur work with me where ever I go...now at a ski resort, its snowing and blowing and I am shivering in a blanket reading ur fic. My nose is gona fall but my brain is happy.
K
Neqyro chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Wow! yet another masterpiece! I absolutely enjoy the fics that you write beamirang :)
knightphoenix2 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013