Reviews for Symbiosis
Zander L. Jones chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
I love protective Jim and Spock and their little glare is golden! Wish there was more more!
UnclaimedDemigod chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
Star trek...Disney version. X)

Cute! Theyre all so happy! Perfectly captured what they were all like before the five year mission (which, actually, even though she said she signed up, Carol didn't go on) started. After that, Kirk got really depressed and stuff. (OOPS. Have you seen Star Trek: Beyond yet? (I'll just shut up now.)

-UD
Delete-account-please-7472094 chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
Oh this was a great one.
catbob1 chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
I absolutely adore your writing. You deserve way more reviews than you get. Thank you for sharing your talent.
catbob1 chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Perfect. Thank you.
catbob1 chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Lovely. Thank you.
herbert942 chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
I love it, especially Spock and McCoy's reaction to Scotty's loud laugh!
meriland25 chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Wonderful piece! I loved Uhura's point of view,it's very well done, and the way rou wrote the crew's relationship ,the different friendships and the dedication to their Captain was both on character and heartwarming. Thank you for writing and posting! Live Long and Prosper
BlueMoonChaos chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Cute and sweet! Maybe make more one-shots about Kirk and his ship crew/family? Maybe some of the pranks or hijinks he gets up to around the ship or planet-side?
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*squee!*AAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*inhaaaaale*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaahhhhhhh...!
THAT was amazing. Beautiful, wonderful, moving, touching, emotionally stirring and I LOVED IT. So. Much. Love. 3
This entire story made me feel warm, fuzzy, and overwhelmingly happy. Thank you for writing!
- Clara Brighet
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Yes! Thanks for writing a Jim, Spock and Bones friendship fix! Love it...and the rest of the crew as family thing included...
Lawlady562 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Love this. I laughed so hard when I read about Jim inspiring Spock's tea habit. Love your take on the relationship of the entire crew
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Loved this :)
Volitan chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
ROFLMAO: Eep?
See Me As I Am 101 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I loved this. I liked how when Scotty laughed too loudly, Bones and Spock glared at him. I like the discription of each of the three, I like the "girls night" and I like the last four paragraphs. I don't suppose you are going to write a story in which "the next person tried to take him from them"?