Reviews for Paper Machine
theladyofthelost chapter 1 . 12h
This was so, so beautiful. Seriously. I mean, it made me cry a teensy bit, but it was amazing. Really well done!
BlueNyx chapter 1 . 4/6
I'm utterly stunned by how good this is.
This is beautiful and I absolutely wish there was more.
lizziebennetgonesolo chapter 1 . 3/11
This is GLORIOUS. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with us.
Sarah Oswin Pond chapter 1 . 2/14
This was sooooooo beautiful! I absolutely adore it!
biddle29 chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
I loved this so much! :)
Selena Snow chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
That was a pure stroke of genius- brilliant!
flying mirror chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
I loved the dynamic and the flow of the story. Like taking a photograph of life and drawing it in ink. Without losing the essence of neither Clara and the Doctor nor Atlas. While not getting lost in emotions and keeping up an actual plot. And while managing an abstract and beautiful style of writing.
I'm kind of jealous.
bloodflow chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Brilliant.
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
OMG. This is brilliant. And I love your characterization of Twelve. So unapologetic when it comes to taking what he wants "Go Away, We're Busy." Lol.
MyPerfectEscape chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
This was a great read. Awesome job.
SteampunkGoggles chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Goddamit, you made me cry. TOO MANY FEELS
NinetailedJay chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
So much more that just words.

I don't quite know how to express my love for your work through just a review.

It was original, being from an outsides point of view, who you so imaginatively, creatively and emotionally portrayed, through so much more than just words. I could feel every character alive on the page, perfectly realistic and humming with life.

The crest and fall of this story flowed like a dream, the small details in what you wrote and what you didn't all shaped the story beyond.

Not once did I want to stop reading, nor did I care about anything other than those words on my screen.

I don't know where you received your ideas from but please never stop putting them down on paper for the rest of us to have a chance to have a peek at such fantastical and thought provoking works.

Thank you.
Free2BMe1 chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Absolutely brilliant! I enjoyed every word. Bravo!
Wolfishly chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Amazing, simply stunning. FANTASTIC!
I am in LOVE with this oneshot. I'm awestruck. Goddamit, I might never have enough of your writing.
characetsworld6891 chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
aw the whouffaldi here was great