Reviews for Paper Machine
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 1 . 11/13
OMG. This is brilliant. And I love your characterization of Twelve. So unapologetic when it comes to taking what he wants "Go Away, We're Busy." Lol.
MyPerfectEscape chapter 1 . 11/5
This was a great read. Awesome job.
SteampunkGoggles chapter 1 . 10/24
Goddamit, you made me cry. TOO MANY FEELS
NinetailedJay chapter 1 . 10/16
So much more that just words.

I don't quite know how to express my love for your work through just a review.

It was original, being from an outsides point of view, who you so imaginatively, creatively and emotionally portrayed, through so much more than just words. I could feel every character alive on the page, perfectly realistic and humming with life.

The crest and fall of this story flowed like a dream, the small details in what you wrote and what you didn't all shaped the story beyond.

Not once did I want to stop reading, nor did I care about anything other than those words on my screen.

I don't know where you received your ideas from but please never stop putting them down on paper for the rest of us to have a chance to have a peek at such fantastical and thought provoking works.

Thank you.
Free2BMe1 chapter 1 . 9/2
Absolutely brilliant! I enjoyed every word. Bravo!
Wolfishly chapter 1 . 8/5
Amazing, simply stunning. FANTASTIC!
I am in LOVE with this oneshot. I'm awestruck. Goddamit, I might never have enough of your writing.
characetsworld6891 chapter 1 . 7/29
aw the whouffaldi here was great
EvaTodd chapter 1 . 7/17
Honestly I never cared particularly for romance - especially when it comes to the doctor and his companions. It always seemed to... cheapen their relationship a bit, I guess? For me, at least, it never rings true. But this was absolutely beautiful.
nicolr chapter 1 . 5/29
Ah, life is never really in order as a time traveller. It's a bit strange though, Clara would just let the Doctor interrupt her class like that, I mean, I'm just saying, she'd be shocked but
Not THAAAAATTT shocked
Well idk she wouldn't forget there's a whole class of students in front of her
KendrixTermina chapter 1 . 5/26
GREAT. This is really an exceptional fic, it was a cool idea to have this use of lens or perspective,
and then all the references,
nicole chapter 1 . 5/26
This was absolutely beautiful, and near perfect. Excellent idea in the first place too. Bit of a shame that the students were left with a mystery, but I guess that's how it works. Ms Oswald has a really open class ...
Impossible-Star Girl chapter 1 . 5/3
The best story ever! I love your writing and you are undoubtedly one of the best writers on here! This may be the first story on here I loved with an OC character and I hope you keep writing things!
Kendra600 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
The feels...
sharoncarters chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
i really love this story! it's my favorite doctor/clara fic of all time, if i'm being honest. i was just wondering if you could tell me what page of the book the first quote is on? because i read it and i can't find it anywhere. maybe i'm just blind or something lol