Reviews for Paper Machine
Selena Snow chapter 1 . 4/26
That was a pure stroke of genius- brilliant!
flying mirror chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
I loved the dynamic and the flow of the story. Like taking a photograph of life and drawing it in ink. Without losing the essence of neither Clara and the Doctor nor Atlas. While not getting lost in emotions and keeping up an actual plot. And while managing an abstract and beautiful style of writing.
I'm kind of jealous.
bloodflow chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Brilliant.
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
OMG. This is brilliant. And I love your characterization of Twelve. So unapologetic when it comes to taking what he wants "Go Away, We're Busy." Lol.
MyPerfectEscape chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
This was a great read. Awesome job.
SteampunkGoggles chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Goddamit, you made me cry. TOO MANY FEELS
NinetailedJay chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
So much more that just words.

I don't quite know how to express my love for your work through just a review.

It was original, being from an outsides point of view, who you so imaginatively, creatively and emotionally portrayed, through so much more than just words. I could feel every character alive on the page, perfectly realistic and humming with life.

The crest and fall of this story flowed like a dream, the small details in what you wrote and what you didn't all shaped the story beyond.

Not once did I want to stop reading, nor did I care about anything other than those words on my screen.

I don't know where you received your ideas from but please never stop putting them down on paper for the rest of us to have a chance to have a peek at such fantastical and thought provoking works.

Thank you.
Free2BMe1 chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Absolutely brilliant! I enjoyed every word. Bravo!
Wolfishly chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Amazing, simply stunning. FANTASTIC!
I am in LOVE with this oneshot. I'm awestruck. Goddamit, I might never have enough of your writing.
characetsworld6891 chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
aw the whouffaldi here was great
EvaTodd chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Honestly I never cared particularly for romance - especially when it comes to the doctor and his companions. It always seemed to... cheapen their relationship a bit, I guess? For me, at least, it never rings true. But this was absolutely beautiful.
nicolr chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Ah, life is never really in order as a time traveller. It's a bit strange though, Clara would just let the Doctor interrupt her class like that, I mean, I'm just saying, she'd be shocked but
Not THAAAAATTT shocked
Well idk she wouldn't forget there's a whole class of students in front of her
KendrixTermina chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
GREAT. This is really an exceptional fic, it was a cool idea to have this use of lens or perspective,
and then all the references,
nicole chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
This was absolutely beautiful, and near perfect. Excellent idea in the first place too. Bit of a shame that the students were left with a mystery, but I guess that's how it works. Ms Oswald has a really open class ...
Impossible-StarGirl chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
The best story ever! I love your writing and you are undoubtedly one of the best writers on here! This may be the first story on here I loved with an OC character and I hope you keep writing things!