Reviews for Servant of Memories
dracologistmaster chapter 40 . 11/19
Great chapter, sorry it took me so long to get to it, Life's been a pain lately. I look forward to next update and seeing what happens when the group sets out. Not sure I trust Cicero and Chimera though.
Plasma Snow chapter 14 . 9/24
I love the last paragraph the most because it added that sarcastic feel of Hiccup. I can't stop reading because of Cora though.
Plasma Snow chapter 13 . 9/24
No! No this can't be happening! Common, there has to be A simple explanation right?
Plasma Snow chapter 12 . 9/24
So Delphine doesn't want to kill Hiccup now? I guess it was A miscompunication. I'm so worried about Hiccup and can't stop reading even though it's 1 AM and tomorrow (or I guess later today) is Monday.
Plasma Snow chapter 10 . 9/24
No! Cora you got it wrong! Augh why do I read this stuff! Your amazing! PS. Is Cora an OC?
Plasma Snow chapter 9 . 9/24
I'm both exited, and terrified for what else this story will hold.
Plasma Snow chapter 7 . 9/24
I am in love with this story! And my brother is going to teach me to play Skyrim because I really want to play it after he told me how accurate these chapters are to the game. You give me an amazing story to read AND A new fav video game! Sure I don't really play video games much, but really want to play this one now because it sounds so me! Your amazing!
Plasma Snow chapter 6 . 9/24
Yes oh I am so into this story. It's written in A way that I can visualize what's happening, even feel what's going on. I love it!
Plasma Snow chapter 5 . 9/24
OMG I'm so glad I kept reading. Literally know nothing about Skyrim and all that stuff, but thanks to my love of httyd and my love for novel like fanfictions such as this with so much detail put in the right places, I am in love with this story!
Plasma Snow chapter 4 . 9/24
I can't keep reading without screaming but the reading must go on!
Quintain Apprentince of Alduin chapter 40 . 9/21
Am I the only one who finds the explanation rather... Ironic?
Plasma Snow chapter 3 . 9/20
Never play video games or watch things other than HTTYD Have no idea what this world is, yet I love this story so much and can't stop reading! On to the next chapter.
Plasma Snow chapter 2 . 8/14
Hiccup! I'm so worried but can't stop reading.
Plasma Snow chapter 1 . 8/14
I'm so into this story. I don't know A thing about these things, just HTTYD and my brother plays video games so I thought why not. Love it.
Quintain Apprentince of Alduin chapter 39 . 8/8
Seriously, I want to know. How the bloody hell did the Stormcloaks win without the input from the Dragonborn?

Just looking at it supply-wise, the Imperial Legion has a massive advantage, they have better trained soldiers, they have a larger supply base, and they don't have to rely on Racism and lies to recurit soldiers.