Reviews for A Sorcerer's Science
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 7/6
You lost my interest the second you pretended that Fullmetal wouldn't have been briefed on the mission he was going on. It's weak writing and even weaker comedy.
I'mInk chapter 26 . 4/23
Oh man, this was so cool! I never imagined Ed as a teacher would work so well. And everything fit wonderfully with the HP canon as well, making this amazing to read for any HP fan. I'm very curious what will happen in Amestris and I'm hoping you will touch upon that in the sequel, which I will be reading now. Thank you for writing this amazing story!
KittyKatt Uzumaki chapter 28 . 3/10
Awesome story. I liked the alternate version of chapter 24 better but I'm still trying to work out who the soldier is. EdAlchemist, Al Knight, Ling Prince, its obvious
BlackWolf478 chapter 12 . 2/23
ok so it seems like Alphonse is understanding the conversations in English, but that can't be true because he can't understand it yet
Btw, I think Ed would be in Slytherin if he ever got sorted. Just saying...
Though we all know his choice based on the colour scheme XD
Lol
Lol
I knew it!
Fiera the Proud chapter 19 . 11/21/2016
Ah, yes, good, Arthur Weasley is outright Phoenix Wrighting this whole trial. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised in the least if he has somehow found out about them.
RainbowMaze chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
The plot and idea is amazing, though I feel as if Chapter One was more of a Prologue. Also, I spotted many errors in your writing such as missing commas, spelling errors, etc. You also put that McGonagall was talking with Hagrid instead of Flitwick. I really hope that you can go back and fix the errors. I'm looking forward for the next chapters!
Unpersoned chapter 8 . 10/29/2016
love the rhyme in this title. was it intentional?
AaaZvalles chapter 8 . 8/31/2016
zzzfdqDwad .1"1_*uzea3;8,94l?,
Shouta Izukai chapter 30 . 7/28/2016
You should bring Scops back to life. Who cares about body parts, bring Scops back.
Axcel chapter 26 . 7/11/2016
And another act of espionage and/or war on Snape's part (which could lead to millions of deaths no less) is brushed off.
Axcel chapter 21 . 6/14/2016
Now, Ed is the time to kill those two. Their interest/obsession is a threat to countless lives.