Reviews for A Sorcerer's Science
Shouta Izukai chapter 30 . 7/28
You should bring Scops back to life. Who cares about body parts, bring Scops back.
Axcel chapter 26 . 7/11
And another act of espionage and/or war on Snape's part (which could lead to millions of deaths no less) is brushed off.
Axcel chapter 21 . 6/14
Now, Ed is the time to kill those two. Their interest/obsession is a threat to countless lives.
Axcel chapter 19 . 6/14
Of course, since Ed is a high ranking soldier of a foreign nation, one hand picked by his nation's leader no less, harming or incarcerating him would elicite a violent response. Likely a group of soldiers being sent to spring him and kill everyone in their way.
Axcel chapter 13 . 6/14
I wonder what would happen if Edward used Soul Alchemy on Dementors or Boggarts.
Axcel chapter 8 . 6/13
I wonder if occlumancy can be used to form a transmutation circle mentally and "imagine" it on a surface or something to use.
Axcel chapter 7 . 6/13
Ron acting like Britain is superior because of the technology despite that technology not being related to or invented by his magical community at all.
Axcel chapter 7 . 6/13
I like how you portray Snape in this fic. He is shown as less of an asshole and much more mature. Especially when interacting with Remus whom he (in this fic) seems to have come to terms with. He is far less acerbic and how Ed's students are it seems likely that in this fic much of Snape's attitude towards the students is a result of the students often not following instructions or goofing off in his class. Potions are dangerous when not done right so I can see how that would give him a short fuse when it comes to not taking it seriously. It puts things into perspective when Ed is the same way towards teaching Alchemy. We the readers know from reading the manga or watching the anime that not following instructions or making a mistake in Alchemy tends to end with something out of a horror film. Or a soul-eating Eldritch Abomination.
lizzy16823 chapter 32 . 5/16
I am very happy to say that I loved the story and it was probably the bet fanfiction story I have ever read!

Your so good at writing!
Death of Snipers chapter 3 . 3/25
If he's supposed to keep his military background secret, why refer to mustang as his co?
Cormin12 chapter 5 . 3/21
I wonder, his fear : the gate, or his mothers corpse?
Cormin12 chapter 2 . 3/21
Always preferred the English dub, the voice actors were spot on, not like some of the other anime they have dubbed, some times it like the actors have no personality. Also he still has alchime?
Cormin12 chapter 1 . 3/21
I suppose Ed could just teach, but didn't he offer his own gate and thus his Alchime neer the end of the promessed day to TRUTH for his brother?
YuriFan5 chapter 1 . 3/16
"it is required that at least six of these classes have a strong science base"

Ah, I see the STEM initiative has hit the wizarding world as well.
Dana Sim chapter 32 . 3/1
This is a great story I really love it! :)