Reviews for A Sorcerer's Science
SortingHat chapter 2 . 8/26
Interesting idea but it's mostly his thoughts and I prefer fics with actual conversations.
NutellaKittens chapter 4 . 8/9
Poor Michael xD
GoldenLombaxGirl chapter 19 . 8/9
Damn, you are a bitch, Umbridge! Umbitch!
If Ed teaches again in Order of the Phoenix timeline and sees her, he'll be pretty pissed off.
GoldenLombaxGirl chapter 5 . 8/6
Wow...with all the talk on the twins I imagine Roy and Edward to understate gutted when one of the twins die in the Battle of Hogwarts.
AND YAY FOR ROY! I hope he sticks around often.
LadyLaceBlack chapter 10 . 7/27
Fred and George's uncle's are Fabian and Gideon. Their surname is Prewett. Also, in previous chapters you have been writing Patsy, instead of Pansy. Also, while Edward hates milk, he doesn't hate things made of milk. He just refuses to drink "some opaque white liquid secreted by a cow". He likes food made with milk, such as Granny Pinako's Stew (his favorite), so I don't see him hating chocolate as much as you have him doing in your story. Also, in a class, it's the teacher who assigns which books are in the curriculum (such as Lockhart assigning his lie-filled "biographies" in Harry's 2nd year and the useless crap Umbridge assigned in Harry’s fifth year), so Edward Elric would've assigned the books for his class meaning he would have made sure there was nothing blasphemous or illegal in the books. Also, Nicholas Flamel never wrote down how to make a Philosopher's Stone and anyone who attempted to transmutate human life had to figure it out on their own because as it is illegal, morally wrong, and no one has ever succeeded in making a human instead of a homunculus, THAT has never been written down either, so I don't understand why you think there is a need to have it in your plotline. As for now, I will stop reading this story, but l let me know if you rewrite it.
misuky7 chapter 29 . 7/15
This was a fangtastic story. I thought it was hilarious seeing Edward as a teacher. :3
AkabaneKazama chapter 4 . 7/8
No matter in real life or in picture, Al still love cat huh? :p
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/4
Great plot and chapter
A Small Voice chapter 29 . 7/2
Lol. That would have been great to post on April Fool's Day or as a prank in general. I'm sure, on the inside, similar thoughts probably ran through all of their heads. :P
Ib-chan chapter 20 . 6/24
I feel like Edward should have included the fact that Envy is a shapeshifter...
Lady ShadowStorm chapter 6 . 6/2
His name is Alex, Alex Louis Armstrong.
Dragonsblue chapter 32 . 4/27
THE ENTIRE BOOK WAS AMAZING! YOU GOT THE CGARECTERS SPOT ON AND IT WAS JUST PERFECT! YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITE DON'T STOP!
Dragonsblue chapter 1 . 4/25
Oh poor Dumbledore. He doesn't know that all the state alchemists that would be suitable are crazy.
CressidaRene chapter 26 . 4/16
Well, congratulations on a great FMA/Harry Potter crossover and for finishing the year. Also, congrats on making me dislike nearly everyone in the Harry Potter cast by the end of the story, except the twins, Neville, and Poppy. EVERYONE ELSE, even the lauded Golden Trio, were jackasses towards Edward near the end of he story, even if they had previously been friends with him. I know that Edward is very altruistic in nature, but I still think that by his point, he would have had enough, and let his temper and alchemy fly, to put these uppity, "we're better than you, you evil-stranger-muggle" attitudes. I could've seen them being so suspicious of Ed at the beginning of the year, but for them to treat Edward so poorly after he had revealed so much of himself to them over the school year was just awful. At some point during the Shrieking Shack scene, I just wanted Mustang to show up , grab his subordinate, and torch the place for how they all had been treating poor Ed. I don't know why Ed would want to come back and teach for another year at such a prejudiced place, with people who would turn on you in a moment, but maybe it's not his choice to do so?

I'm going on to check out the sequel, hopeful that Ed can keep all the cruel and disrespectuful wizards at bay. I'm curious if you're going to let Ed keep his alchemy or not. Hopefully so, or else he'd be completely at the mercy of the wizards. Anyway, great job on your story!
GoddessDana chapter 32 . 4/10
I just love this fic so much...