Reviews for Women of the Web
KasugaRomio chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
Hmm, why limit yourself with only Marvel and DC ? As you have mentioned, there are already a couple of other writers who are doing similar things, with the same characters.
Why not delve into TopCow, Skybound, heck even Capcom and other games. There is only so many Black Cat fics a person can read.
DannyPhantom619 chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
Loved the Spiderman&X23 one!
The Dark Knight 55 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
pretty cool
Guest chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
So cute the way these two would truly get along. Laura does have chemistry with Spider-Man.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
It really is to bad that rouge cannot touch another human being because it is so awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
More please more
Jc chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
Super,I hope the Next one is a DC,s Girl,I say make it Raven.
the rouge rogue chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
I think you have something interesting here. But you need a dictionary.
Manuel01 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
I hope to see more stories from where these are being written, as they are starting very good

Continue to write and let it flow
cornholio4 chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
Hope kitty will be next
derek chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
love the stury you should put mj wonder woman ms marvel storm cat woman to name a few
FrivolousThoughts chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
These have been great so far, nice and pleasant to read. As the series is mainly focused on the women and girls in Spidey's life, I think you're doing a fine job centring the spotlight on them. But there should be a little more interaction between Spidey and the girl of each chapter, something you could improve easily, you're very talented after all :)

Can't say which one was my favourite, either Rogue or Laura but I'm excited for more! Keep up the great work, man!
cabrera1234 chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
Liz Allen next please.
aspiringactor chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
It was cute, but I would rater have seen a little more interaction between the two of them. I don't know if the first part was necessary, to be honest. There was no real reason to bring Liz into the fold.

It also seemed like Laura's tortured side was noticeably absent. If you do a future chapter, you should definitely bring up her habit of self-harming.
NeoTyson chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
nice chapter, I like peter and laura together since spidey and wolverine are one of the best team up in marvel