Reviews for With Ties
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Lovely story. Just beautiful and heartbreaking. I had a feeling Edward had feelings when she thought he was being rude. Thanks for writing and sharing with us!
KTNCullen chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Man, what a FANTASTIC story! Heartbreaking and real and truly so, so sweet.
Thank you for sharing. I've missed your writing so much!

Katy
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Beautiful!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I like this..sad but hopeful at the same time. Thanks for sharing.
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
That was simply beautiful
I can totally relate to the divorce part ... been there , experienced it.
Unfortunately there was no Edward for me .. but this story is so sweet, without
being cheesy or unrealistic. I simply loved it.
What can I say... believeitornot
MK543 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Wow. This was great.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Excellent excellent excellent!
Hoodfabulous chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I read this last night, cried myself to sleep, and woke up with my phone underneath me. This was a beautiful story full of hurt, misunderstandings, and blind hope. Thank you for a wonderful read.
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
This was really a good one shot!
SunflowerFran chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
So much here to love, just as I thought when I read it a few days ago. And it is a shame there is not more. But I am not worried, because I know you will give us another wonderful one at some point.
Edward never looked at Bella very much, and tried to remain aloof toward her. And Emmett, his best friend, what did he do? And Bella, when she confronted Emmett ... and his fingers...Powerful. That was a first.
I loves the 'tie' reference, Edward needed that, and for now the piece of string will do.
So much more, like her deal with Emmett about what he gets and she gets, that was cute, at least they could be civil.
Great job, thank you again for giving us these jewels.
deranged-dreamer chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
This shouldn't be complete! I want more!

Can't believe how fake rose was. Argh. Have the decency to stay away! Bitch.
TwistStix chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Recc'd by Thimbles.. Highly enjoyable, thank you.
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
What an awesome Edward! And omg, yes short od catching your significant other in the act...to smell her on his fingers, when he was trying to be sweet by caressing yiur face with THOSE damn fingers? Ugh! What a douche move!
fannygilmore chapter 1 . 1/6/2014