Reviews for With Ties
hippie starr chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I'm adding this to alert just in case you decide to expand on it. I would love to see a future shot.

I'm so glad Bella decided not to let fear run her life. Love that she spoke up and claim what she wanted. Divorce isn't fair. Why should she have to give up her home and her co-op because Emmett couldn't keep it in his pants? She lost Alice in the divorce. It's not going to hurt him to lose Edward.

I get that Bella was concerned about Edward and Emmett .. But honestly I would imagine their would have been resentment there regardless. Edward would always hold a grudge against Emmett for cheating on Bella and then in the long run taking Bella completely out of his life. So overtime I would think their friendship would have withered regardless. This way it was on Bella and Edwards terms. She claimed him in the divorce.

I loved the strings too. They have ties now as well. Edward is sentimental and I can so see a future take of them and him still having that string tucked away. Oooh, or maybe even making a show of replacing the string with an engagement ring. Yep, that's what I see happening.
revrag chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Oh what a lovely story. I really enjoyed this. What a way to learn of your husband being unfaithful. Disturbing and gross and, yeah, eww.

But I loved how Edward loved her enough to let her go. Right from the start. And maybe he didn't want to say it, but that's what it was and how it goes.

Really great read. Nicely written and easy to follow with great description of scenes and tone.

Very nicely done!
Gracie7236 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Oh, wow! Crying like a baby. This was incredible. Why are you not a published author on the bestseller list? Your talent is amazing. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Day-Zeee chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I loved how this story was sad but still beautiful and hopeful. The characters were very real in their emotions and I like that this story wasn't fairy tale-ish. Beautiful words, good job and congrats on winning! :)
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Lovely story. Just beautiful and heartbreaking. I had a feeling Edward had feelings when she thought he was being rude. Thanks for writing and sharing with us!
KTNCullen chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Man, what a FANTASTIC story! Heartbreaking and real and truly so, so sweet.
Thank you for sharing. I've missed your writing so much!

Katy
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Beautiful!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I like this..sad but hopeful at the same time. Thanks for sharing.
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
That was simply beautiful
I can totally relate to the divorce part ... been there , experienced it.
Unfortunately there was no Edward for me .. but this story is so sweet, without
being cheesy or unrealistic. I simply loved it.
What can I say... believeitornot
MK543 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Wow. This was great.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Excellent excellent excellent!
Hoodfabulous chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I read this last night, cried myself to sleep, and woke up with my phone underneath me. This was a beautiful story full of hurt, misunderstandings, and blind hope. Thank you for a wonderful read.
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
This was really a good one shot!
SunflowerFran chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
So much here to love, just as I thought when I read it a few days ago. And it is a shame there is not more. But I am not worried, because I know you will give us another wonderful one at some point.
Edward never looked at Bella very much, and tried to remain aloof toward her. And Emmett, his best friend, what did he do? And Bella, when she confronted Emmett ... and his fingers...Powerful. That was a first.
I loves the 'tie' reference, Edward needed that, and for now the piece of string will do.
So much more, like her deal with Emmett about what he gets and she gets, that was cute, at least they could be civil.
Great job, thank you again for giving us these jewels.
deranged-dreamer chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
This shouldn't be complete! I want more!

Can't believe how fake rose was. Argh. Have the decency to stay away! Bitch.
124 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »