Reviews for With Ties
jcat5507 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
So good and believable.
Thanks for sharing,!
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I really enjoyed reading this one shot. Great job on this.
team rob chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
dovelove1097 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
So happy to be reading your beautiful words again. This was wonderful.
jimemon chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Loved it so much, I'd really missed your writing :)
robsten63 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I'm in awe of this story. It's amazing, I love the different elements and emotions. I kinda wish it was a story opposed to a oneshot! Loved it :)
terriberry chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Beautiful, so touching, so moving, so heartbreaking, so heartwarming- I loved it.
slc6548 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Wonderful - loved it even though some of it really hurt to read.
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Findin' yourself facin' divorce is traumatic! I can't imagine goin' through it in a small town where everybody knows everybody! Love how Bella negotiated supermarkets with Emmett LMAO! Brilliant solution to that problem, anyway!
I'm hopeful that she and Edward will be happy together, going forward, whether they marry or not! Me, I'd be reluctant to try again for a good long while! But then again, it's EDWARD!
cullensrule chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Thank God for possibilities. Loved the story.
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Holy crap this was amazingly good. I suck at reviews.
fuz chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Magnificent.
I wish them happiness.
Thank you.
xxislandsxx chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
My gosh! This was lovely and beautiful. It made me tear up!
foreveraddicted chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
This is such a beautiful story. Also, it is totally not enough! I think these two have more to be said. ;)
shc92 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Congrats on the well-deserved contest win. This was so real, complex, messy, and yet still hope-filled. So many favorite moments - Boots, choosing her new mattress, not running from Edward. I still can't get over Rose ... :( I can't believe how much you were able to do with so many words (and not leaving the feeling of something missing). Thanks so much for sharing; this was a wonderful read.
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »