Reviews for With Ties
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
This was really a good one shot!
SunflowerFran chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
So much here to love, just as I thought when I read it a few days ago. And it is a shame there is not more. But I am not worried, because I know you will give us another wonderful one at some point.
Edward never looked at Bella very much, and tried to remain aloof toward her. And Emmett, his best friend, what did he do? And Bella, when she confronted Emmett ... and his fingers...Powerful. That was a first.
I loves the 'tie' reference, Edward needed that, and for now the piece of string will do.
So much more, like her deal with Emmett about what he gets and she gets, that was cute, at least they could be civil.
Great job, thank you again for giving us these jewels.
deranged-dreamer chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
This shouldn't be complete! I want more!

Can't believe how fake rose was. Argh. Have the decency to stay away! Bitch.
TwistStix chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Recc'd by Thimbles.. Highly enjoyable, thank you.
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
What an awesome Edward! And omg, yes short od catching your significant other in the act...to smell her on his fingers, when he was trying to be sweet by caressing yiur face with THOSE damn fingers? Ugh! What a douche move!
fannygilmore chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Great story.
Thanks.
jcat5507 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
So good and believable.
Thanks for sharing,!
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I really enjoyed reading this one shot. Great job on this.
team rob chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
dovelove1097 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
So happy to be reading your beautiful words again. This was wonderful.
jimemon chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Loved it so much, I'd really missed your writing :)
robsten63 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I'm in awe of this story. It's amazing, I love the different elements and emotions. I kinda wish it was a story opposed to a oneshot! Loved it :)
terriberry chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Beautiful, so touching, so moving, so heartbreaking, so heartwarming- I loved it.
slc6548 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Wonderful - loved it even though some of it really hurt to read.
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Findin' yourself facin' divorce is traumatic! I can't imagine goin' through it in a small town where everybody knows everybody! Love how Bella negotiated supermarkets with Emmett LMAO! Brilliant solution to that problem, anyway!
I'm hopeful that she and Edward will be happy together, going forward, whether they marry or not! Me, I'd be reluctant to try again for a good long while! But then again, it's EDWARD!
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »