Reviews for With Ties
xxislandsxx chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
My gosh! This was lovely and beautiful. It made me tear up!
foreveraddicted chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
This is such a beautiful story. Also, it is totally not enough! I think these two have more to be said. ;)
shc92 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Congrats on the well-deserved contest win. This was so real, complex, messy, and yet still hope-filled. So many favorite moments - Boots, choosing her new mattress, not running from Edward. I still can't get over Rose ... :( I can't believe how much you were able to do with so many words (and not leaving the feeling of something missing). Thanks so much for sharing; this was a wonderful read.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
This story had me crying more than a few times. What an emotional rollercoaster. I hate that Bella has to face Rose at work but her relationship with Edward makes all the pain less harsh. Beautiful story.
Knit Bug chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I loved this. Even the moments of heartfail, only because they were brief. Gah! I just... this was so, so good. So well written.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful words. Truly, a beautiful story.
Knit
ela chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Beautiful story,i loved it!
Thank you!
Montara chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
The whole situation was very intense. But she managed to get though it and even ended up with a man that loves her. Not the ideal situation because Edward is her ex's best friend but still, it's better than being alone.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I have no idea why I've delayed so long in
reading this. It was heartbreakingly lovely.
I wanted to beat Emmett. I wanted to slap
Edward, and kiss him. I wanted to hug Bella
and tell her that life will move forward in
time.
It was definitely worthy it's win. Kudos,
Believe. Thank you for sharing.
cabal22 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Excellent, very deserving of the awards.
Thanks for sharing :)
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Lovely story, beautifully done. Congrats on the win...it's well deserved.
X
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Sweet.
enka3 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Very nice story!
Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
This is one gorgeous example of your incomparable writing skills - congratulations on every single award that you received - they are well deserved...loveyou 3
bdubs chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Awesome. Loved it.
irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Sad, but sweet! Loved it. Congrats on the win!
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »