Reviews for With Ties
Northern Light1000 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Beautiful! Thanks!
iamsocrazy chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Sweet ending. Felt so sorry for her. Happy she could move on.
Erikajo chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Thank you for the story! You always write the good stuff. : )
Twi-teacher chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Stupid Emmet. His loss is Edward's gain. Thanks for sharing.
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Tragic and brilliant!
Reb
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Loved loved loved loved it! I can see why you won first place! It very well done I loved reading that so much!
debslmac chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
loved this
BelleBiter chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
You perfectly capture how being the innocent one in a betrayal does not - at first - allow you to feel any better than than the person who feels guilty. And you absolutely nail how humiliating facing other people's behaviour can be as the consequence of someone else's act of selfishness.

Then there's this:
"I feel him where he is and where he isn't and where he just was."

Beautiful writing; and in one small sentence, we know who is going to be ok and who is going to leave the more lasting mark.
radar1230 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Such a beautiful, moving, and real story from you. Congrats on the win, it is well deserved. :)
left in bits chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Oh, I loved this entry. I love all your work.
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Believey, this was so amazing. The writing style felt different from your previous works, but your trademark heart and soul and feels and realness were there as always. Of course this won the judge's and public votes. How could it not?
MsLiss chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
wow that was super complicated and brave of Bella
Because I'm disappointed in Edward and I don't know if I could get past that
I know life is like this sometimes, murky water
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I did not read any other story in the contest. After reading yours, I can see why it won. It's that good.

Thank you!
Kitty Bad chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This story is so amazing to me. A 12000 word count limit, and yet you manage to create true, realistic hurt, quiet heartbreak and then give them an ending that really feels sincerely happy and hopeful. So many moments in this say everything without explicitly spelling it out, and I *love* that.

I've missed your words, Believey. I can never have enough of them.
OhGeeFantasy chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Wonderful! I enjoyed this immensely. I love the strings tied on their pinkies at the end...they both deserve the happiness that will come from loving one another.
xo