Reviews for For the Love of Swan
Kerianne chapter 36 . 1/21/2016
I think your story is absolutely incredible. I love the show Once Upon a Time and Killian is my favorite character. I have enjoyed getting a peek into this facet of their relationship and seeing him not only as the cocky, devilishly handsome pirate, but the more vulnerable romantic side of him too as he tries to reconnect with Emma while also being a father to Ava. Same with Emma...I especially enjoyed seeing her with Ava and exploring her relationship with Killian. They have touched on it in the show but nothing this deep and sincerely romantic. I give it an 11 out of 10.
psymplemind chapter 25 . 3/23/2015
I just had a thought...wouldn't Emma have major league scars on her 'chest'? you didn't mention caliber of weapon used but there was extensive surgery so there are scars. Doesn't she wonder how when where why she was shot? the vast majority of females would be nervous and afraid to be undressed in front of a man for the first time with such scaring...there would have been a conversation...
In real life, with retrograde amnesia of this type they don't let the person take off and go...not before trying extensively to 'jog' memories. Taking them home, taking them to familiar places, work places, and especially showing them photos and Photograph albums, offered repeatedly.
To them, they don't remember any of those people in the photos but they accept that is indeed themselves in the photos therefore those people are truly friends and family.
Smell is the strongest provoker (sp?) of memory...that's why going home is essential... Surrounded 24/7 with familiar smells!
Most retrogrades recover eventually. The movie The Vow is indeed rare where she did not remember and eventually left and he was resigned to try to court her all over again (which of course is what Killian is doing here). I know your Emma is going to remember (HEA). Thank heavens. The ones that never ever heal are the anterograde amnesiacs (like in 50 first dates). Tragedy of major proportions.
psymplemind chapter 9 . 3/22/2015
Thing is, Henry is three years older than she last remembers and at that age he's extremely noticeably larger, taller more mature! Wouldn't she wonder how he went from pre-teen to sort of 'young adult' and not wonder what had happened
Yes, retrograde amnesia is not uncommon for moments to weeks before the injury...three years? No, not remotely common (or rare even). Could it happen? Of course! Any and everything is possible with the brain! So, possible? Yes. Plausible? No. But I'm going to keep reading...
misuky7 chapter 38 . 1/4/2015
This was fangtastic, so much happened and it was completely brill. I am excited for the next one. :3
Avrora kazakova chapter 23 . 12/27/2014
ВАХАХАХАХА! Эмма разозлилась))
Guest chapter 37 . 12/27/2014
So poor little baby Neal still doesn't exist and Snow never got to raise a child. That is just so so wrong. Poor Snow.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/22/2014
Omg pretty little liars... I started laughing do hard I can just picture hook watching that!:):):):):0
TashaRose chapter 37 . 10/27/2014
Excellent story. I cried, laughed, awwww, cried some more, and sighed happily. Great story idea. Very believable.
sheliestothestars chapter 37 . 10/20/2014
Oh. my god. This was amazing. I just read this all in two sittings and I don't know which way is up or down anymore. Perfect, gorgeously written and just so flawless. I loved everything about this story. Sigh. I can't even leave a well-thought out review cause i'm crying. Wow.
DarkDevon13 chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
Nice, I've been curious about Ava. I like Daddy Hook
DarkDevon13 chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
I love this
Guest chapter 37 . 10/7/2014
yes plzplzplzplzplzplz!
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 37 . 10/6/2014
why did you tease with this why. I need a sequel like air right now
oncerponacaptainswan chapter 37 . 10/5/2014
I would so so much!
Guest chapter 37 . 10/4/2014
I guess It would be nice to hear about Ava's adventures, but sometimes it gets boring if you dont't have main characters from the show in it often!