Reviews for Sacrifice
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
Sooner or later...Shiro's gonna find out and it will be ugly...
bchiles21 chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
You must know me in real life! You know how to appeal to inner nerd! Lol love this story can't wait for the next chapter.
briar black death rose chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
I can see just as Grimmjow falls for Shiro and realizes Ichigo is never coming back that Ichigo does Grimmjow has to make a choice
Luna de Noctis chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I really like this so far. Will we ever find out about Pantera?
Aww I love GrimmShiro/GrimmHichi
Haha
Kintama-Hime chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
Nice chapter. It's good to see Shiro getting some training. I'm surprised Starrk didn't raise an eyebrow at all the tattoos. Grimmjow's personal life is more complicated than I thought. Will we ever find out who Pantera's father is?
Kintama-Hime chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
Great (and hot) chapter. The story's getting more complex. I wonder where Ichigo went, and what will happen to Shiro if he comes back? It's nice to see Nell here. I hope she grows to like Shiro eventually.
Misc. Ink chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
Damn, you worked on this fast. Very happy you decided to expand on it; it just didn't seem final enough to be a one-shot. I loved the die of Shiro being a religious sacrifice, and I always love the way you handle magic and wizards in your stories. The language barrier is a great component and it will be something interesting to watch in later chapters; it's something Shiro can focus on learning and it could make Shiro and Grimmjow closer, since they have to rely on body language and vocal tone a lot right now. The sex scenes have been done well, and I am interested to see what Ichigo was in the past and what became of him. Having Grimmjow deal with that and Shiro's similarity to his past partner will also be interesting. All in all, a great start to another cool story :) Can't wait for more.
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
awww they are just TOO damn cute
LenKiryuu chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Oh, god! I loved it!
please update soon *u*
It's just so wonderful *o*
Kintama-Hime chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Awwww, things are really looking up for Shiro. That was a wonderful chapter. I hope Grimmjow doesn't have a regular lover at home or anything.
Kintama-Hime chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Wow, that was great! I can't get enough of these hot scenes with sexy Grimmjow. What an interesting premise for a story: I would enjoy seeing the relationship between the two of them enfolding. The backstory is interesting as well, and I would love to find out more about Grimm's previous relationship.
pj chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Works well as a one-shot, and sets us up to beg for the back story with Ichigo :-)
TokenAsian chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Could be a great multi chapter!