Reviews for The Real Princess
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Wonderful! Shows each person's personality quite well.
shetan83 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
For some reason, I totally thought I'd reviewed this one before too. Yet again, you are so good with incorporating those veiled meanings that we've come to know and love (and hate) about SKU. And the last line was like a good punch to the gut, absolutely devoid of all excess.

One of my favorites, yet again.
Alphawolf69 chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Damn Nanami for ruining it! It was sad to see the entire dreamlike, calm mood of the fic change harshly at the end; like the characters suddenly woke from a dream. Good job, I liked it.
Saionji's Rose Bride chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Congratulations! Your fanfic has been selected to be in the Utena Best of Fanfiction C2 Community. It has been chosen because of its quality and or originality in the section of its type. Please feel free to visit the C2 Community in this section.

Thanks!

Saionji's Rose Bride C2 Staff
Naraku chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
This was well written and I loved it!
Lime-chan chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
this was really good. I loved it!
edptgirl chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
well, you certainly know the characters well. lol. you have their personalities down pat. anyway, great story!
Amber chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
Finally! Someone has Utena notice how truly unusual Anthy is...and appreciate her for it. And you had her realize that Wakaba's not exactly normal either. All in all, a very good story.
Hazelorbs chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
I likedthis tale alot. The hidden reflections and the emotion written within are well done.
Shsway chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
Definitely - their personalities and characteristics are dead on. What I like best about this fic is that it's not afraid to dive into the symbolism, and the creepy twist.

The beginning and ending lines pack a lot of punch. Hope to see more of your work in this genre.
Dartxni chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Brilliant. You captured there personalities perfectly.
purrpickle chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
My my my. You write Utena as well as you write all of your other stories. May I please congratulate you once again for a story well told?

Okay, ending the weird attitude bit. I really really really liked the story! It totally represented the Fairy Tale-ness of Revolutionary Girl Utena, and the character portrayals were perfect. (I like how Wakaba-chan was protective of Utena! _) I must say, once again, that you are a master writer.

Thank you, and I hope I see some more Utena fanfiction from you! You write it superbly!