Reviews for Special Agent Shawn Spencer
I was excited for the story until I saw that Shawn was very out of character. He could've been an OC since he didn't come across as himself
PrincessMagic chapter 2 . 4/19/2020
I love this
ape among apes chapter 1 . 8/15/2019
help im god
deathstroke lol chapter 6 . 7/17/2019
Ke3p writing this please.
grrr chapter 4 . 2/20/2018
For a TOP FBI Agent you sure arent doing that great at writing shawn. Even canon shawn would do better than this.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2018
Love both these shows. Thought, upon reading it, that Shawn would probably call Carlton "Lassie," and not "Lassiter." Sorry if that's splitting hairs. Anyway, I like your story, and the concept of a crossover b/w these 2, and would like to see this story go further.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2018
Love ot
Blackravens5 chapter 6 . 7/26/2015
you should definitely continue this story, but add in more Santa Barbra stuff
Nina chapter 6 . 4/25/2015
Hello,

I know you don't updated your story since last year, but i hope you will finish it. It's good.
JessiePie6 chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
alright this is just awesome i hope you plan to update.
Akashic Vinyl chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
This is fantastic. Cant wait to read more. Sad that Jules is with Shawn I was to see some Speen romance (Kencer?).
mariteri chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
So that's what happened. I wondered. What I read of that other story was good by the way. I loved the new chapter and it so totally makes sense now. Thanks for the heads up on the correction and I look forward to reading more soon.
That being said, could you please PM me with the title of the story title of the chapter you accidentally posted on this one? You peaked my interest and now I must read the other chapters.
Thanks for sharing and please update when you are able.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/20/2014