Reviews for Beauty And The Beast
FAXalltheway chapter 1 . 7/5
I would love it if you did do a continuation but I understand if you can't! Great plot! Love it as always
Homebody chapter 1 . 6/24
I LOVED the story. Also, you should definitely do a continuation of it. After reading Breaker Baby, I've read all your other stories posted on this site. Every one of them has been great! BTW, I found the first through . You're a great writer.
Miss G Lovett chapter 1 . 6/15
Beautiful :)
Skye-Blue 101 chapter 1 . 5/27
Please, please, please continue this! I love it so much
TudorMommie chapter 1 . 5/21
This fic is so great! I'm a big fan of "Beauty & Beast" type stories, so that plus my niece wears a prosthetic leg (cancer tumor on her knee at age 11) means that this fic was extra special to me. I think that if you expanded it beyond the O/S, it would be truly wonderful. This Bella is very compassionate and it would be nice to see her be the "sure" one in the relationship as opposed to the one with all of the insecurities.
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 4/21
This is great!

Continue it please :D
gleefan2009 chapter 1 . 4/17
love it please write more
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 1 . 4/14
I loved it! I definitely hope that it gets more chapters!
maphie chapter 1 . 4/3
Lovely.
MissyDy chapter 1 . 3/24
I'd love to read more about these two.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/21
A really nice story. If only more people would take the time to look beyond the obvious and see the whole person.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 3/17
Sweet story!

I admire and thank all of the men and women who have and who are serving so we can remain free. They are all true heroes and should be treated as such.
Hope Edwards chapter 1 . 3/11
I would love to read more of this xo
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 1 . 2/21