Reviews for Beauty And The Beast
cuteascherries chapter 1 . 5/15
: )
Knit Bug chapter 1 . 3/3
I really liked this story. I don't know how I missed it, but thank you so much for writing this story and for keeping it up. I hope you expand it one day.

Knit
cappcat chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Wow! Absolutely loved it. I rarely read one shots and this reminds me why; I want more! If it was a bit more drawn out and then a payoff **winks**, it would be perfect!
Lillywhite1 chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
3rd person worked well. Thanks! Sweet couple.
Kimmie45 chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
I absolutely loved this and I'm so sorry I am just now leaving a review even though I read it a couple of months ago.
I would love to see this continued, one can wish, right?

Thank you for sharing your words with us.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
I would love to see a continuation of this story. I hope your nephew is doing better now. Bless him for his bravery.
thunnababy chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
Sweet story and I loved how Bella took the bull by the horns and spoke with his Mom before her proposal. He is so worthy of her affection.
My son has served in Iraq, Afghanistan and Kuwait. He has been a Marine for 21 years, now a Captain and is currently in Okinawa, along with his wife and two little girls. I am so proud of him.
BEAR96 chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
Im in love with this story So cute. I would love to see more.
brwneyedgrl01 chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
Loved this story...please continue it soon! :)
canadiantwilight chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
more more please please :D :D :D
CSG chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
I run a few groups & one of them is Twilight Military Fan Fiction. I posted this in there yesterday & I'm just now getting to read it. I loved it. It was so sweet. Thanks so much for sharing it. :)
harkie5 chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Another great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
Sweet story. A continuation would be lovely!
detsinbaby chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
Tell Your nephew thank you for his service.