Reviews for The Sky Is Awake
So so so very beautiful. You should be proud. This is one magnificent piece of work, I loved the story, the amount of emotions that you incorporated into this wonderful fanfic. Your writing style is awesome, I felt in tune with every single thing that happened, I could see it all in my mind's eye. I loved how gradual you proceeded with this story, how at last Elsa came out of her shell, how determined and stubborn Anna was/is, it was truly perfected in terms of time. Please continue to do more stories like this, because they are simply wonderful and I enjoyed it immensely. Maybe write a fanfic where the two sisters have a massive fallout? Anyway, well done and good job again!
Cake Eyes chapter 19 . 2/25
This has been really nice and sweet. :)
Cake Eyes chapter 17 . 2/25
'Do you believe in taking naps?' :) I actually don't, I'm awake whether the sky is or isn't.
Cake Eyes chapter 13 . 2/25
Chocolate magic
Cake Eyes chapter 4 . 2/22
Loved Alfred's lines.
Cake Eyes chapter 2 . 2/21
The idea of a tear monster eating all the chocolate in the kingdom was really nice. :)
KPBDream chapter 19 . 2/4
This
Was
Fucking
AMAZING!
Glumski chapter 19 . 1/20
I like this story a lot. The characters are beautiful, the scenes are so emotional and everything fits just so well that I was afraid you actually decided not to do the AU thing. Not that it would be bad to write a story that explores Elsa's and Anna's relationship in the years before the coronation, but, you know, then the story would end with all the badness that happens at the beginning of Frozen, and that would be heart-wrenching. Instead we got a much more optimistic ending, a coronation that could never end in disaster, and everything feels fluffy and fuzzy and - I just realized that this entire story, every chapter, every scene, was utterly interesting and captivating even though there was next to no action involved. Wow.
Thanks a lot for giving this to us. It's lovely!
Mizamour chapter 19 . 10/29/2016
I loved this so much! This I prefer above canon more than I can say. Gorgeous and poignant and just awesome.
Random Writer chapter 15 . 6/15/2016
Love the wicked title! ;)
EbonyWing chapter 19 . 5/24/2016
This is a beautiful story!

I haven't found many good Frozen fics but I loved every bit of yours! ;)

Amazing writing!
Ender The Time Lady chapter 13 . 11/30/2015
SHIT I think im crying why am i crying why am i so emotional over my snow queen god dammit elsa stop giving me feelings oh god my fantastic anxious depressed child why do you do this to me fuck my heart
Dr.Guest chapter 19 . 11/1/2015
I have never cried so much over words on a webpage how did you do that
I'm serious, I cried at least once every chapter. A lot in chapter...er, 14, I think? Maybe 16. But it was a good cry. Promise.
Damn, this is a good story.
ShadowBobcat10 chapter 13 . 10/24/2015
I absolutely love where Elsa tells Anna that she has powers, and then Anna thinks Elsa' s joking, and it ends lightly.
DaisySullivan chapter 15 . 9/18/2015