Reviews for Diplomacy
Awww this was lovely!
la canelle chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
I love it, it's cute.
eqo chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Nice story . Would be nice if you could make a continuation about Naruoto asking Sasuke to handle the diplomat role and how that works out for them :D
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
That was a fun read, thank you.
Fox's Den chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I'm now laughing like there's no end.. XD
The.Best.Of.Light chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Great story here...Two thumbs up!
narusaku143 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I love this story. Haha. , jealous naruto is so more narusaku story .
NaruSakuOTP chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I love this little one-shot! They're so in character and everything. I've read it 3 times so far.
gonekrazy3000 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
This was brilliant :D Please write more... Would love to see how they ended up together or even a sequel :)
Gaara717 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This was a clever idea for a story!
It had a combination of funny, sweet, and sexy.
Great job! I have no complaints.
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I think this is my first time reading a NaruSaku fic - I ship both NaruSaku & NaruHina, by the way - and this was nice; I enjoyed it. Very cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Amazing
Ran Kajiura chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Awwwww... This is so sweet! Can't stop smiling because of the sweetness.

Just what expected from Naruto. Totally can't bear any guy try to hit his beloved Sakura-chan. And I'm so totally agree with you. I just can't imagine Sakura stop calling Sasuke with -kun and add it to Naruto just because she married that knucklehead. For me, just like what you said, Sakura will feel strange to call Sasuke without the -kun and will feel even more odd to add that suffix to Naruto. I always imagine how sweet Naruto and Sakura if they ending up together, but... not that kind of sickening sweet.

Thank you. This is such an amazing story. Keep writing!