Reviews for Diplomacy
Awww this was lovely!
la canelle chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
I love it, it's cute.
eqo chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Nice story . Would be nice if you could make a continuation about Naruoto asking Sasuke to handle the diplomat role and how that works out for them :D
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
That was a fun read, thank you.
Being Fox chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I'm now laughing like there's no end.. XD
The.Best.Of.Light chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Great story here...Two thumbs up!
narusaku143 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I love this story. Haha. , jealous naruto is so more narusaku story .
NaruSakuOTP chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I love this little one-shot! They're so in character and everything. I've read it 3 times so far.
gonekrazy3000 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
This was brilliant :D Please write more... Would love to see how they ended up together or even a sequel :)
Gaara717 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This was a clever idea for a story!
It had a combination of funny, sweet, and sexy.
Great job! I have no complaints.
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I think this is my first time reading a NaruSaku fic - I ship both NaruSaku & NaruHina, by the way - and this was nice; I enjoyed it. Very cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Amazing
Ran Kajiura chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Awwwww... This is so sweet! Can't stop smiling because of the sweetness.

Just what expected from Naruto. Totally can't bear any guy try to hit his beloved Sakura-chan. And I'm so totally agree with you. I just can't imagine Sakura stop calling Sasuke with -kun and add it to Naruto just because she married that knucklehead. For me, just like what you said, Sakura will feel strange to call Sasuke without the -kun and will feel even more odd to add that suffix to Naruto. I always imagine how sweet Naruto and Sakura if they ending up together, but... not that kind of sickening sweet.

Thank you. This is such an amazing story. Keep writing!
XxAshishxX chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Great story. Lots of hilarious moments as well. Hope you continue to make more such narusaku stories