Reviews for Tough Customers
Draco Oblivion chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Aw, Aurora's growing up :3

I love how the customer puts the closed sign up to give the siblings some privacy :3

LOOOOOL at the Houndour, it seemed so tough but reeeeeally isn't XD

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL at the kid breaking into Aurora's room XD

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL so the kid isn't very good at this then XD

I wonder what Ember'd say about his gang(ex?) kidnappign his future brother in law...

I'm guessing the kids got an afinity?

I could imagine Davey becoming a Rocket, he wanted a dream so maybe to rule the rockets could be his :)

Davey'd make a good Rocket and he's basically working as one anyway...

Lol is that Ember or Mort? XD

EMBEEEERRRRR! I wonder if he'll laugh about Slant climbing into his girlfriend's room or be really annoyed... XD

Yay, Rockets are the good guys! Sometimes...

Hehe dark/fire affinity? That is limited XD

Lol will Aurora ever find out about this? It'd be funny if she did XD

Yay Davey can have his own adventures :3
lily chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
i love this story i really hope you write another adventure of davey
oxfordpembroke123 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Ugh, I hate to be bothering you again, but I ended up rereading Loss of a Leader, and then I read this, and one thing led to another and I got to thinking and -

Yeah. D:

I suppose I just can't live with ambiguous endings, but I noticed that you didn't mention much about Aurora and Ember here; weren't they about to become a couple at the end of Loss of a Leader?

And as for Team Rocket, I thought you mentioned that Ember was about to offer Morty his position; you also mentioned that Ember is in his early to mid twenties at this point. Should one assume that Morty has turned down the position, or has Ember given up the League?

Me and my questions. /shot
Violetphantasy chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Great story. I'd love to see more of Davey's adventures. Oh, and Slant makes me laugh. xD
Deryck chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
Wow...nice fic...I've been waiting for something like this...We aren't there any fics about OT that join TR? I'd just love the idea of maybe someone that go along and steal pokes, rob stores etc...Anyways...Great fic!
Ai Yuukan chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
oh! another story to continue. i must say, i feel sorry for you. i have one fanfic to get through, as well as four others. then i still have to write fanfics for other animes. i don't know why i do it. *sigh* but i enjoy reviews, and i'll hope you'll enjoy this one, too! _ great story! in my opinion, aurora's story was the best i've ever read, and i'm quite ecstatic that davey's going to continue and probably finish her legend. it's very good! please continue writing! i'm in love with aurora's friends and family and i can't wait to see more of them! normally, i'm not really interested in magnemites, but davey's is an exception. he sounds perfectly loveable! i can't wait to see what pokemon he gets! _ keep it up!
heath 999 chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
That was an awesome story... really excellent job.
Rena Chan chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
This is the first time I'm actually reviewing your stories _ And personally, I really loved your Pokemon stories. As a rule, I don't read Digimon, so sorry about your Digimon Fics, I hope that's okay _ And I occansionally find some Pokemon Stories to read, but it's so hard to come by a well written one, sigh...

But I loved your Pokemon Fics; They are well written and interesting. I've finished Dragon Master and I loved it; Who knew Clair could turn out like that? As for this, it's a great one, that allows some insight into the end of Loss of a Leader. It's nice that you gave Aurora's brother some fun _

Can't wait for the next chapter of Loss of a Leader. The suspense is killing me! o.O;;; No rushing implied... heh. I really hate people to rush a fic, for it to only be ruined...
tremor3258 chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
Interesting story... The characterizations that are familiar, and I like the way the 'new' Team Rocket is operating. I'm a little worried that this story gives some serious spoilers for the end of the Dragon Master sequel. (Not that Aurora's going to become a Gym Leader, that's pretty much expected to happen by this point, but Ember's position and relative obscurity leads to some interesting conclusions). Well written and fun. Recommended, as usual.
Mr. Pokemaster chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
Wait a minute... Was that the only chapter?

Or are there more coming...
Mr. Pokemaster chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
Wow...I don't know how you manage it, but everything you write seems to turn out absolutely awesome. This story in particular seems to have an extremely interesting twist, and I'm anxious to see where it goes. Excellent job, and keep up the good work!
Cosmos Traveler chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
That was a great fic! Nice to see Aurora's little brother do something, and interesting twist that he's now part of Team Rocket. And the idea of combination affinities is very interesting. I hope you come out with more great stuff!
Lady Iapetus Roving Wanderer chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
Eee! New Pokefic from Silvor! Very nice; gives us a glimpse into the futures of Ember and Aurora, but not too much. Plus it focuses on 'Rora's kid brother. And nice touch with the Jessie and James mentions! Say, whatever happened to them, anyway? ;)
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
*giggles* somehow, I am _not_ surprised it turned out like that. What a family ;)
Farli chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
*laughs!* I LOVE it! Daveeeeey...!

And the dual-affinities! Bwee! And the stones! Bwee! And now Aurora's brother is a.. *spoilergag*!

Well done! I loved it! :)